• This is the riddle thread, I will start off with this hard one, can anyone get it?
    A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

• hehehe i am goood at riddles.

no the bridge doesn't collsape. this is because the weight of the truck was 14000 lbs. at the beginning of the bridge.

if the truck made it at least halfway, it would have lost some weight because some of the gas has gone. so i get it right. I am clever. nobody can beat me at this game :tongueup:

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• ahh I hate you -_-
    next one:

[INDENT] A muder had been suspected but the police did not know how the man had been killed since there had been no windows no doors no chairs no desks the was only a puddle left on the floor in the mans house and the man had been hung by a rope in the middle of the floor and underneth him hangin was a puddle .how did the man reach the ceiling with no promt to get hung up on the celing and why was there a puddle?
    [/INDENT]

• ok i will try some

i will give you 3 to try and work out,

1) There are fourty people in a room.
    They are all women.
    There are no mirrors.
    There is no possible way for anyone else to enter.
    None of them are pregnant.
    None of them have physical abnormality's.
    But there are fourtyfour heads.

How is this possible?

2) What is special about the number 854917632?

3) A man and a woman are driving along a country road on a cold winter night when the car breaks down. Before leaving to find help, the man tells the woman not to open the doors or windows and not to let anybody in. He leaves, and she does as he says. When he returns, she is dead and there is a stranger in the car. What happened?

EDIT: Another one

4) What is significant about 3661 seconds past midnight on 1st January 2001?

• number 1) wrong, try again. :tongueup:

Number 2) :thumbup1: Its over 9000. hilereous but still wrong.

Number 3) Wrong. remember the car was locked. you have to think of ways of how the stranger could get it and kill the woman.

Number 4) of Course its January 1st, thats told in the riddle. :tongue:

• 1 was answered...

2) If you put the numbers as their full words (eight, five, etc) they are in alphabetical order.

3) The woman was pregnant, gave birth in the car, and died in the process. The stranger was the baby.

4) The time and date will be 01:01:01 on 01/01/01.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• 1 was answered...

2) If you put the numbers as their full words (eight, five, etc) they are in alphabetical order.

3) The woman was pregnant, gave birth in the car, and died in the process. The stranger was the baby.

4) The time and date will be 01:01:01 on 01/01/01.

:cursing: you got them all right :thumbup1:

• You are flying a plane at 500 miles per hour. Ther are 50 people in the plane, and the plane is red and white. What is the pilot's name?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• 1.) Black within
    And red without
    With four corners round about

2.) As I was going to St. Ives,
    I met a man with seven wives
    Each wife had seven sacks
    Each sack had seven cats
    Each cat had seven kits
    Kits, cats, sacks and wives,
    How many were going to St. Ives?

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• lols i don't know number 1,

number 2, the answer is one.

only you was going to st ives,
    the man with the lots of wives and lots of sacks etc
    where going the other way

• Your right about number 2, Light Link

I wonder who can figure out number one...

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--