• This is going to be hard for me to do, since I'm not good at saying "Good Bye", much like making introductions.

As that opening statement hints, It's time for me to pack my bags and move on. The past few months in terms of real life, and even my "life" on the forums, having been honestly rather hectic. Drama can easily be blamed for this decision, as well as a select few idiotic members and more. I don't use the internet for drama that I can easily get in real life, I use it to relax and chill with my friends. Another conflicting factor, time. Theres never enough time in the day, let alone a year, for me to get done what I want to do. School has taken a greater priority, along with my girlfriend, and my own website. Those that know me on a bit more of a personal level (as in I talk to you outside of the forums) probably know that I don't normally speak my mind, let alone take the time to type something up like this. But; every dog has it's day, as the saying goes; and since I'm leaving, what better chance to speak my mind?

Let me start off first all by reconizing three individuals on these forums:

LoTT: No offense to you, but I don't feel welcomed here. However, good luck with Forsaken Legend, as well as future projects.

Tywar: One of the few individuals I can stand on these forums. You know you've earned my respect, and I hope, despite the fact that I'm leaving, I've earned; and will keep yours. Besides Shrukan, your probably the only one who knows the real deal with me, and I respect that fact that you've said nothing of it so far; as most people would take a shot at me with that the first chance they have. One of these days we'll have to catch up on MSN.

Beta: I enjoyed working beside you as a moderator some time ago. While we have had limited contact, I can tell by your posting manners, as well as general treatment of others, that your a rather respectful person. Maybe one of these days; I'll find you and Tywar somewhere outside Forsaken Legend.

I've never hated Forsaken Legend, don't get me wrong. It's just different from what I had come to known. So, for the final time:

Good Bye, Forsaken Legend. Good luck.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Sad to see you go Alera. Sure enough, you will be missed. School and other things in life can get hectic at times.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Your real-life is a lot more important than a forum. It's sad to see you go, but you did make the right decision. You were a good moderator back in the day, and I too enjoyed working alongside you.

Maybe we'll cross roads again in the future. Best of luck to you.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Sorry that you didn't feel welcomed here Alera,

I'm sorry if i seemed like an asshole throughout this forum, i need to treat people with more respect and lately i haven't been doing that at all.

Sorry to everyone and especially you.

Goodbye, i hope we'll meet again.

• Damn it all, Alera. It's just another good, loyal, and valuable member just walking out... I had no idea that you were going to leave, If otherwise, I would have been on MSN more often... I'm sorry, Alera. And you will always have my respect. Good luck to you, good sir.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~