• Can i improve? 0

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%
    3. Undecided/Neutral (0) 0%

I need to explain myself

First off, my attitude towards everyone on this forum has been terrible, i believe i have been unfaithful towards my members, not treating them with enough care, welcoming them, saying hello every once in a while. Truth is i don't really talk that much, i mean i am quite shy in real life, and i shut myself away in my room and.. well my website is really the only thing that makes me happy, something i have to work on, to get away from real life with, because frankly real life in my opinnion is pure sh*t. Nothing ever works out for me, my school principal has something against me, my friends are nice at times, but then shun me because they are with their "real, interesting" friends.

In four simple words, I'm sick of it.

I'm not suicidal or anything, i would never kill myself or injure myself, although sitting in front of the computer and eating potato chips is surely going to do it for me.

Secondly, i haven't been posting a lot, because well there isn't much to post about, since there isn't really much people here. It saddens me when i notice that my forums are going to the shit, it truly does, this forum is a part of me, my child, my creation, and to see it go down like a rollercoaster makes me sad inside.

On the positive side of things, i am going back to school, which will hopefully change me, a bit.

But i am requesting that members of this forum, reply with how i can improve myself and how they think i should act, and what i should do to the forums to make them a more inviting place to everyone.

I am begging everyone, what's wrong with me, what do people hate about me... am i a complete and utter failure?.

Please tell....

P.S: The Truth you reveal may hurt, but i can accept it.

• Potato chips... wow.

Sam, just some advice: become your own enemy. Instead of competing with other people, you should be competeing with yourself. See how you can improve yourself. I've learned this over the years and had become quite shy, but It's all worth it. I have self esteme, bravery, and an urge to get to my career.

I'm not one to complain. You've been becoming more active than other times. We should be thankful. We just need to get more work done. Also, you can't be sad just because we have no members. We have excelent quallity members. You know, those faithfull kinds that try to be online everyday and have no life. *ahem* You'll get over such problems, I bet.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Eh... That's just like plenty of people that were banned here. Captain, Dark_One, the list goes on. You can't let such assholes stop you on such a journey.

You being an asshat? You have every right to. This is just a big family, and if your the owner, than your the father with the studded leather bealt ready to whoop some ass.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Thanks,

I don't wish to be a mean... ruthless and uncaring administrator. I want to be one of those people, people can talk to about their personal problems etc.

I mean i wish to help Midna out, as she's a really nice person at heart, which is what i believe.

I just need to lighten up a bit, the only reason i changed the forum name was because i've been putting it off for quite some time, Eternal Hyrule just wasn't... Eternal Hyrule.

Thanks for your positive comments Tywar.

• You can be nice and mean at the same time, you know. Your supposed to rule, but not like Hitler did. Just be serious to members when they are "showing their ass".

Eh. Midna is fine, she just needs to control her emotions and seperate those from real life so she doesen't get hurt.

This is what I want you to do: Right now make a list of everything you do not like about yourself and change those to its polar opposites. Become your enemy!

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Thanks,

I don't wish to be a mean... ruthless and uncaring administrator. I want to be one of those people, people can talk to about their personal problems etc.

I mean i wish to help Midna out, as she's a really nice person at heart, which is what i believe.

Aww, that made my day! LOTT, I'd love to help you aswell, but I hope you'll get better soon. :]

Eh. Midna is fine, she just needs to control her emotions and seperate those from real life so she doesen't get hurt.

...o_O

• There's always room for improvement LOTT. You do a pretty good job, even though sometimes you do disappear off the face of the forums for a day or two, it usually stays in order. I think you need to open up a bit more for your members, even if that may be hard for you. You're kind of mysterious.

Give it a shot. And don't be so hard on yourself either. :)

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• There's always room for improvement LOTT. You do a pretty good job, even though sometimes you do disappear off the face of the forums for a day or two, it usually stays in order. I think you need to open up a bit more for your members, even if that may be hard for you. You're kind of mysterious.

Give it a shot. And don't be so hard on yourself either. :)

Well said, man. That's what I believe in a nutshell.

And LotT, if you're still dwelling on that issue you and I had earlier...don't worry about it. I understand completely. Not sure if I ever told you that, but there you go. :)

• I really don't think you're doing anything wrong, and I know with you living in Australia and all, it's not too easy to get to know all of the members and stay around during when everybody else is on. Like MA said, there's always room for improvement, but I don't think you need too much of it. You're doing a great job. Though, as MA once again said, you disappear for a day or two, the others always seem to keep things in order. The forums aren't really going down, people are just having less time with school and other things I think, kind of like mailduck.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Thanks everyone,

Sorry for being off the forums and internet for that matter. My mother reckons i should get ready for school, with all my books and stuff, so i've been doing that.

I've worked hard also to get some new features onto the site, let me list some of them.

Swiftblade's Column, similar to that of the newsletter in Minish Cap.
    Book of Mudora, which contains all the Legends from the Flooding of Hyrule to the Creation.

United Legend Network, a unity of Zelda Sites.

And you guessed it, school is back.... and i am going to either hate it or love it, i hope i like it, but if i do, i won't be able to spend as much time here, but on weekends i will be able to ;)

Thanks again everyone, if you have any questions you wish to ask me about my life, etc. don't hesitate.

P.S: Midna, i'm glad i made your day that much happier :)