• I'm two days late but.........

Hello, all my friends from ZG and ZT and ZU.
    I missed you all. I still miss CourageWielder though.
    :wwgdorf:

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Hey, Zeldamaster. You've been quite active in the chatbox... ;)
    Anywho, welcome.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hey, just follow the rules you hear me?(I sound like my grandma)Not like you need to be told.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• God of Zelda, you're supposed to leave. You mentioned that in your thread.
    Secondly, welcome ZeldaMaster, I'm Timothy from ZG.

• If you saw the shoutbox I'll still post but stay away from the shoutbox from now on.

• People can come back if they wish. You seem to have a real negative attitude to people.

know, but I actually have a specific reason. You see, as I vaguely recall God of Zelda told us, "Bye! fuck this place!" Subsequently, they return as though nothing happened and start doing nice against people. Seriously. Besides, he hated this place.

If you saw the shoutbox I'll still post but stay away from the shoutbox from now on.

You have become wise.

• I'm two days late but.........

Hello, all my friends from ZG and ZT and ZU.
    I missed you all. I still miss CourageWielder though.
    :wwgdorf:

Hey ZM ^^ I havent seen you in a while ^^ welcome.

God of Zelda, you're supposed to leave. You mentioned that in your thread.
    Secondly, welcome ZeldaMaster, I'm Timothy from ZG.

Uh...

People can come back if they wish. You seem to have a real negative attitude to people.

Hm...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Im sitting here wondering 'What the F*** happened to Tim?' Just because you got banned or what the f*** ever happened to you, doesent mean you can be a ____ to us. Point proven, next case!

You haven't proven anything at all. Before I got banned, I already had the exact same mentality. In your point of view, I recently became this immature/not cool, which isn't completely right. Tywar, I never changed my mentality, in the first place, and secondly, your point is invalid. Since you know I have been quite hardass as a Super Moderator on ZeldaGalaxy. Either way, for the record, you're starting this argument, not me.

• You haven't proven anything at all. Before I got banned, I already had the exact same mentality. In your point of view, I recently became this immature/not cool, which isn't completely right. Tywar, I never changed my mentality, in the first place, and secondly, your point is invalid. Since you know I have been quite hardass as a Super Moderator on ZeldaGalaxy. Either way, for the record, you're starting this argument, not me.

Yup, exaticialy why I refuse to completly deny you in this post on account of I dont want to get baned and/or infracted. Thank you, have a nice day.

~Tywar~

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Hes my brother thats 5 years old at freshman level....now forget it im going to my site an posting......BTW.....Chewy's getting on and creating a forum......

If you want this type of sig go to: