Anybody else notice this?

• I found out something duh about this I hadn't noticed before:

mV0k8vi.png

The ones at the top are actually click-able, so you can sort the topics

As for SEO, I don't think it's a good thing to have, Kaynil.

Hahah, Clara. I guess by now you know that I don't really care to follow to a T all the SEO advices around. :lol:

In any case, I think you're confused as how Search Engine Optimization works. This 'error' is located in the forum section as we browse to choose the available topics. Forum topic view is a Table, as a such it should not be inherently damaging if it has repeated values or if a word from the table header matches a cell of content. Unless you're doing something dodgy, like having only external links, for SEO purposes they are irrelevant. I think we're safe. :)

• I see.
    Thank you but.....fellow admins don't really want that.
    That's why I have tried AN links where only members can view links and as for the guest permission for that.....well....may be not possible.
    I don't remember who many times my staff yelled at me...;-;

• I see.
    Thank you but.....fellow admins don't really want that.
    That's why I have tried AN links where only members can view links and as for the guest permission for that.....well....may be not possible.
    I don't remember who many times my staff yelled at me...;-;

Poor Clara, everybody can be so pushy and harsh with you there.:-(
    Anyway, I still gave the advice in the thread for suggestions. And I am pretty sure there must be a way to make forums member-only. I'll PM you something. :)

• Poor Clara, everybody can be so pushy and harsh with you there.:-(
    Anyway, I still gave the advice in the thread for suggestions. And I am pretty sure there must be a way to make forums member-only. I'll PM you something. :)

Well, I do get on their nerves.. with my laziness and attitude.
    Thank you :D
    I did some work today and I hope that will do for now.
    Well, they like the forum so, i just can't dislike their attitude.
    Thanks a ton, kaynil ;)

• Do not ever make links only viewable by members. Signatures, sure, but people like to browse forums for a bit before viewing.

And yeah, the high amount of views is normal. Heck, I used to have it on my old site. About 200 online, of which about 150 were guests and topic views constantly going upwards. That's just a mix of search engine bots (which is a good thing) and people finding answers to their questions via search engines indexing the topics (which is also a good thing).

• This entire thread is people misinterpreting the first post, and replying without reading any subsequent posts.

Yeah, that's true.
    But if I can bee cheeky this stalks more about the first post than all the people that replied. :lengua:
    Anyway it pretty much has been solved. I think CM30 was replying to my advice to Clara's situation.

In short the column names repeat so we can sort the threads by views and replies with ease.