If you could have any majoras mask mask what would it be?

• If you could have any Majoras Mask mask what would it be? It could be the one that makes your head explode. The one that lets the animals follow you. THe bunny hood, thats what i would pick. It could be the deku mask the goron or the zora mask. It could even be the final mask you get. the one that turns you in to Oni Link. So pick!

Ganondorf will smite us all .... smite us all i say MWAHAHAHA

• If I could have any of the masks it would definitely be the Fierce Diety's Mask.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Isn't that the Don Gero's Mask? If I'm correct. Speaking to those frogs can frequently be very intersting.

They tend to be more reasonable than most humans in Majora's Mask. ;-P

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• O lawd. The animals are always more knowledgeable than the regular people. Such as the chickens on TP for example. Smart chickens there.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.