SQT (Stupid questions thread) Life Edition

• Ok this is the first SQT on this forums so I'll ellaborate a stupid questions thread is one where you post a stupid question answer it yourself and the post below has to answer the same question while also asking and answering his own question. This thread is "Life Edition" so the questions must relate to something that would happen in the real world in general.

Alright so how should I start this? Hrmmm.... ... .. OK I have one, what is the weirdest thing and old lady (either with wrinkles or 55+yo) has said to you, in public or private?
    (I say 55+yo because that's the legal senior age in my parish)

For me it was in the checkout line at a supermarket it was a few months back and I had to pick up some groceries at the store and the cashier was about 60-70 and I was wearing my daily attire and she said that if she was younger she'd go out with me. I am not a big talker and she was loud and the line was packed so they all heard that I just kind of chuckled and walked home feeling very confused XD

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Ya know, I was having trouble thinking of an answer to this, but I actually had the same thing happen to me once. I was working as a temp in a warehouse, which was kind of awkward for me. I was the only one of my coworkers who really seemed to give a shit about my own future. They were mostly highschool dropouts who figured this shitty temp job was the best job they'd ever be able to get. One of them was an older woman, maybe 50-60, who told me she'd fuck me if she was younger.

So...what's the most unusual hobby you've ever pursued?

I really love yard sales. For about 3 years I would actually make a point of getting up early and driving around for ~6 hours every weekend, looking for yard sales. I wrote a blog about my adventures called Sailing the Garage Seas.

• The most unusual hobby I have ever pursued was probably trying to make hand wrists with Magnum's popsicle sticks. Didn't work as well as I thought it would.
    Right now I collect coins. I used not to care but my mother entrusted me her collection so now I keep any coin that I see from before the eighties.
    I also collect Zelda merchandise, but considering what this forum is about I don't think it is odd here, hahah.

So what's something mildly embarrassing that happened to you?

I remember I was walking near my block when a girl tries to tell me the funny story about how a disctracted person walked straight into a branch... I did exactly the same. For some reason I thought looking at her was important but not important enough to stop walking. :XD:

• I used to know a guy. A WoW-friend of a WoW-friend, who was really bad at WoW. He was so bad that he held back everyone who played with him, and made the game much more difficult. One day I was on my Ventrillo server (an old form of gaming voice chat, for the younguns), and my WoW-friend told me that his WoW friend, the sucky one, wanted to come with us to an instance.

"Eugh, that asshole? C'mon dude, he sucks. We'll be here all night if we have to carry his lazy ass."

"He's on Vent with us, Nick."

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Bonus story, because I couldn't pick! A few years ago I wrote a review of an old TV show, basically calling it an overrated pile of dogshit. The article ended up ranging around the Internet a little more than my writing normally does. At one point, it ended up being posted on a facebook fan group for the show, and the show's producer saw it. The show's producer is by all accounts a nice guy, and he seemed really bummed out by how hard I ragged on the show. I recall him saying something to the effect of "We were just trying to do the best show we could."

Alright, new question:

What is something really gross you've done in your life?

When I was a little kid, maybe 6-8, I got some spider man bedsheets. I loved my spider man bedsheets. But I was a bedwetter, right? So I didn't want to mess up my spider man sheets. So at night I'd go into the bathroom and get a bunch of towels. I'd lay on the towels, so that I'd get those messy instead of the sheets. Of course, the towels got soaked right through and the sheets got messy anyway. But I didn't care, each night for a few days I'd sleep in my damp, smelly sheets. Because spider man.

• Um gross I really don't consider anything gross anymore and I am kind of a southern hick. So i've waded through mud and etc barefoot and thought nothing of it. I swim in swamps like most people do pools on an almost regular basis. I guess though I mean I've eaten roaches that's pretty bad and reptiles and gut fish. I guess maybe that time I ended throwing fish liver at my friend and he returned fire. OR when my cousin and I got into a fight with this really weird mud/sand/dirt/waste I'm not exactly sure what it was. but it was slimy and kind of like mud.

Tumblr or Pinterest and Why?

Tumblr cause I have a friend whose on there and I take landscapes some times and tumblr's a better place to share that kind of stuff as far as I know.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Tumblr is the better network, hands down I think. It has a bad reputation due to a culture that has developed there. But it's just one subculture. You can choose to just not follow people who are part of that subculture. Pintrest, on the other hand, is garbage.

What is something you did while under the influence of mind altering substances that you regret doing?

One time I got really drunk and played Mario party with my girlfriend and my two sisters. Now, I'm not a big fan of Mario party, but usually I just hold my tongue and play it because I enjoy spending time with these people that I love. Buuuuut I'd had about a liter of bourbon that day, so I spent the whole evening talking shit about the game. How poorly designed it is, how random it is, how you may as well just sit in a circle and roll dice until someone randomly gets the winning number and it would be the same experience as playing mario party. Eugh.

In retrospect everyone says it was funny, but they also say that at the time it was scary. I never want to be scary to the people that I love, so I regret my choices that evening quite a bit.

• I've only been drunk a handful of times and they were either with my mother her boyfriend or I was alone. As for other substances I have been kind of high from marijuana like being at a party or concert or group where there was a lot of weed in the air. Like I said though just really hazy. And while I did drink a lot and I mean it when I say a lot no more than a liter of cheap whiskey though. But I am extremely introverted and anxious and depressed so I wouldn't actually do anything while I was influenced I'd just think really.

What is your zodiac creature thing?

Mine's airies or whatever I think

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Mine is the twins. I like it. I don't feel I match some of the descriptions but whatever, that seems to be the case since it is cold reading anyway. I don't like as much the supposed personality of the people under the sign.

Is there any superstition you have caught you believe or used to believe in? It doesn't have to be popular, just something you do that you feel it changes things but it doesn't, like tapping the buttons at the loading screen because you are sure it loads faster.

• Hey, I am also a Gemini!

You and I are twinsies, Kay!

I don't really believe it has any impact, but I do have a little ritual when I'm rolling d20s. First I'll roll a small handfull of them, like 3-6. Then I'll pick the one that is showing the lowest face, and I'll roll that one for my actual roll. As if, after rolling low, this die is now due to roll high. Not sure why I started doing that, but it stuck.

What's the worst meal you've had in recent memory?