Theories and Predictions

• There are many theories surrounding Breath of the Wild 2... From the E3 video footage that we were gracefully give as seen here:

there have been many theories that have started to surface... Me personally?? I see this as a possible connection to Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. A darker version of Breath of the Wild, if you will. You see Princess Zelda sporting a shorter hair look, while she's riding a mule-type creature. As she was holding up a torch, you also see the runes and magic that links to Calamity Ganon. You start to see the decaying body of Calamity Ganon, slowly regaining power again. It holds true to the old history and tales... "The One who holds the Triforce of Power, remains tied to destiny and fate."

Personally, I am intrigued on how this will continue the Breath of the Wild storyline. It is also worth noting that when Breath of the Wild 2 was finally announced and is currently in development, Nintendo Ltd. in Japan put out that they were looking to hire new designers for Level Design and Dungeon Design. I'm also assuming that they're going to possibly hire more people for their mass open world expansion. I'm sure we will see more in development over the next 2 years. I'm predicting a 2021-2022 release date, along with a possible new Nintendo Home Console. I know we are looking at the new Nintendo Switch V2 and the Nintendo Switch Lite.

Currently, the Nintendo Switch Lite is scheduled to come out on September 20th, 2019. It's also the very same day Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening Remastered will be releasing. I have heard that the Nintendo Switch V2 could be making an appearance between late 2019 to March 2020. However, Nintendo was also talking about a possibility of the Nintendo Switch 2 (a place-holder name, of course) near 2022-2023. If that's an idea, that could mean Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild 2 could be head-lining the new Nintendo Console. Let me know what everyone else may think about it. I know I have said my piece.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• I do speculate that Link will have some sort of power of sealing, and it involves his hand.

As long as we are not required to Bob Ross our way through the game.

"What a happy little cloud"

• It would be cool to have a playable Zelda, but it would also be cool if there was a companion aspect to BotW 2. Say, a goron, rito, zora, gerudo, and Zelda that work as NPCs to help unlock different areas, do different quests, and fight. My thread I just wrote is the idea I prefer, but this would be an awesome alternative. I want it to be a bit darker too, and with a mix of gameplay from traditional Zelda and BotW. I don't mind cooking/ weapon hoarding, but I want it to be less of a focus and more on storyline and enemy diversity. Maybe they make it so certain weapons don't break and are upgradeable? Say a zora spear is unbreakable, but is weak, and it can upgrade to a decent attack (tho some temporary spears will still beat it out). I think a fair spread would be 20Spear/40Sword/60Heavy fully upgraded, but that's just a guess.

But yea playable Gerudo prince is my #1 dream

• To help bring your points with the theories and stuff. I went ahead and took some snaps of the teaser trailer.
    I should have known the album would be full of files with "hand" in their tiitle, hahah. :lol:
    Here you go:

Feel free to add more screenshots to it.

Now, as for the theories:

I do speculate that Link will have some sort of power of sealing, and it involves his hand.

I do agree with you. That power is probably related with seal.

LinksHand1_BotW2

For me that whitish hand is what makes we wonder a lot.
    1. We see it on presumed Ganondorf right before it comes back.

TheHand2_BotW2

2. We see it saving Link from the fall when he loses consciousness
    TheHand3_BotW2

I wonder if that is some sort of spirit related to that ability and if it is an ally.

Maybe Link was trying to seal but the Malice overpowered it. :/
    At the beginning of the video we see the green light converge into it as it is touching the corpse.