Two possible new Wii U Ports this year

• Due to information from a person named Emily Rogers (who has been known to leak Nintendo information that is fairly accurate). There is a rumor of two ports that are unannounced from the Wii U to be released on the Nintendo Switch this year. Speculation over which titles they can be are up for debate but fans of Zelda and myself included are hopeful that The Wind Waker and/or Twilight Princess will finally get its debut on the switch after getting an outstanding HD remaster on the undersold, and underappreciated Wii U console. The Wii U has sold poorly during its lifespan only selling a total of 13.5 million units. Though it had alot of great games, many of which have made their way to the Nintendo Switch all but a select few. There are plenty of people that never had the chance to pick up the HD remasters of these two Zelda games due to not owning a Wii U console. Doubtless alot of people would buy it (Twilight Princess) a second, or a third, or if you are like me....a fourth time just so they can own it on the modern generation of hardware.

Please Nintendo hear your fans out, release the game we all love and want, The Wind Waker.

• I mean, I put my Wii U consoles away. They are like the only two games NOT ported over yet, even all of the shit ones have been ported already. Gimme my fricken games lol.

• I still have the Wii U console out, mostly because I am still not done with Skyward Sword, but I wouldn't say no to have ports of these games on the Switch.

That being said, now that some time has passed, we saw some 3D Mario games being bring over for the switch, so who knows? Maybe The Legend of Zelda titles are next on their table.

• Straight up bullshit this wait.

They remaster and release them on a failed console.

Then they release a new console, and do you remember what they did when they released the switch?

The pulled all of their new Wii U inventory out of stores.

Nintendo is potentially sitting on thousands of New Wii Us and I have to buy refurbished gamestop editions.

• But even the garbage games from Wii U got ported but, two of the most praised games of the Favorite Nintendo franchise cant even get the porting done, so frustrating.

• I was seeing a twitter post of someone calling out how the "drought' of games of Nintendo in the Wii U were met with hard criticism but now that is happening again in the switch people are acting like it is not a big deal and you can just, you know, use the chance to play your backlog or some third party games.

I hear what you are saying on the recalling their Wii U units, and how being perfectly new c9onsoles and still some people interested in the Wii U, we can't really get them anymore. It's such a waste.

Now it is to hear about Nintendo and see if they will be bringing Zelda ports, or at the very least some more information on Breath of the Wild 2

• Its frustrating. I have a love-hate relationship with Nintendo. I LOVE THEM, but the beat and neglect me. I get away, but they whisper sweet-nothings in my ear and I come back just to get abused again.

• Official Post

That is a way a describe the relationship with Nintendo. When they do it right it really is the sweetest and many persist just in hopes of the next thing that'll make it worth it.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo kept Twilight Princess HD and the Wind Waker HD as something to release only near the end of the life span of the switch as their cards under their sleeve in hopes of retaining a bit more momentum. I mean, they haven't try at all to give any news on the games they have been said that they were working on.

That reminds me that I saw how some people were "celebrating" on twitter the anniversary since the sequel of BotW was announced. So it's been over a year without Zelda news on it, and it's been long enough since most people that wanted to play Link's Awakening have put the game to the side. But we haven't heard anything on Zelda ports or anything.

So the drought for news continues.

• Official Post

I just finally beat the Champions Ballad DLC and got my motorcycle.

I am also now running a playthrough on Master Mode

2 Divine Beasts

like 56 shrines. 14 hearts and two full Stamina bars.

I just got my master sword and hylian shield. Also all towers unlocked.

• Official Post

I just finally beat the Champions Ballad DLC and got my motorcycle.

I am also now running a playthrough on Master Mode

2 Divine Beasts

like 56 shrines. 14 hearts and two full Stamina bars.

I just got my master sword and hylian shield. Also all towers unlocked.

That's some pretty good progress there.
    Now that you got the motocycle do you use it more than your horses?

And neat about unlocking all the towers, that makes things smoother having the map revealed and the fast travel points.