• I just looked up that Anita Sarkeesian girl... She seems to have a sort of video blog website on which she complains about the fact that girls are oversexualized in video games or something... Eh... It's not like they're gonna censor video game companies... It would go against the first amendment.

They're talking about censoring the internet. Also, the UN can basically do whatever they want if they chose to. Take for example that SOPA and PIPA crap that happened years ago. The same thing is basically happening again.

*insert something witty here*

• They're talking about censoring the internet. Also, the UN can basically do whatever they want if they chose to. Take for example that SOPA and PIPA crap that happened years ago. The same thing is basically happening again.

They can do that in the USA. They have no power over other continents. I guess more and more sites will be hosted in Europe and Asia if they censor the American internet.

• Show me a single solitary case where the united nations has imposed its will on the united states.

I don't know where you got the idea that the UN can "basically do whatever they want if they choose to." The UN has effectively no legislative power whatsoever. It's a diplomatic body, not a governing one.

• Show me a single solitary case where the united nations has imposed its will on the united states.

I don't know where you got the idea that the UN can "basically do whatever they want if they choose to." The UN has effectively no legislative power whatsoever. It's a diplomatic body, not a governing one.

The UN is also one of the most powerful bodies in the world. A simple piece of paper won't keep them from making some decisions they want. They are more powerful than most other people are.

• No one mentioned a piece of paper. I'm talking about reality.

You're afraid that the United Nations is going to do something that they are literally incapable of doing.

Where is this idea coming from that they are "one of the most powerful bodies in the world?" What power do they have? In what way is that power enforced?

I asked a question in my previous post. "Show me a single solitary case where the united nations has imposed its will on the united states." You should either answer the question, or explain why the question isn't relevant to the discussion. If you can't do either of those things, then you're just talking out your ass.

• No one mentioned a piece of paper. I'm talking about reality.

You're afraid that the United Nations is going to do something that they are literally incapable of doing.

Where is this idea coming from that they are "one of the most powerful bodies in the world?" What power do they have? In what way is that power enforced?

I asked a question in my previous post. "Show me a single solitary case where the united nations has imposed its will on the united states." You should either answer the question, or explain why the question isn't relevant to the discussion. If you can't do either of those things, then you're just talking out your ass.

It should be common sense that big bodies like this are more powerful. Here is an example. North Korea. The people who live there are under the dictatorship of Kim Jong Un. We are like the people who live in North Korea, and the government can be comparable to Kim Jong Un. Don't you think that the people in North Korea would try to overthrow Kim Jong Un if they had the power to?

• 1. What? What you said makes no sense. The United Nations isn't anybody's government. It's not a government. It's a diplomatic organization attended by the representatives of governments.

2. I've asked numerous questions in this thread. You've ignored all of them. If I ask a question and you don't answer it, then we're not actually having a discussion.
    We're just two people ranting at each other on the internet. I'm not interested in doing that.

If you want to engage with the things that I say and produce actual responses to them, then I'll be happy to continue talking.

• 1. What? What you said makes no sense. The United Nations isn't anybody's government. It's not a government. It's a diplomatic organization attended by the representatives of governments.

2. I've asked numerous questions in this thread. You've ignored all of them. If I ask a question and you don't answer it, then we're not actually having a discussion.
    We're just two people ranting at each other on the internet. I'm not interested in doing that.

If you want to engage with the things that I say and produce actual responses to them, then I'll be happy to continue talking.

What I'm saying is that the UN can be viewed as a government. Sorry for not answering all of your questions. I don't do this serious discussion stuff much. I've also spent too much time on the Youtube comments section.