Let's play some Co-op Games online

• I wish we could play this again , is there a way to play online in co-op?

Searching for footage I came across a video that seemed to be played remotely as there was some lag, so I think that with some NES emulator it might be possible.

but that was nothing she really make me pull my hairs while play bugs bunny: Time busters ..

I just checked out videos of the game as I hadn't heard of it. Bugs and Taz! It looks pretty cool. A lot of the cartoon's humour too.

• would you like to play it with me? I also did some search there is an emulator called Kailera that lets you play games online through emulator but since I'm a blocked in networking I have no Idea how to pull it off hahahah But I'll get it done and if you agree lets enjoy this game , well you are like a sister to me so YEAH you can tease me like my sister hahahahaha

Bugs Bunny: Time Buster one of the best games I ever played ...
    well my sis got what she deserved , she played the game later with my elder sister who was even more klutz in games so yeah she was pulling her hairs off hahahaha while I enjoyed the scenes

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal

• Working On it , and once done Lets PLAY CHIP N DALE WOHOOOO ...

Super Mario Bros , Well I remember playing Mario Bros as a Kid , the one we play in a gutter and u hit from down to make them fall heads down and you than go up and give them a push and they are gone lol

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal

• Just 5 years ago, when I was five, I just played TibiaMe, and the first I played earlier than it was Super Mario Bros I guess. I really enjoyed this game. But I couldn't ever made it. -.- but at that time. Yeah, Super Mario Bros. 3 is really enjoyable game. Though, I liked Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town. Now I am playing Animal Crossing: Wild World, as I am soon going to play City Folk and New Leaf. I am just looking foward to play it.

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

"Sent by Queen Legend on her LG D686".