• Quote from Tywar

okay, i double post, so what? its better than looseing a site.
    he already hacked link's account, we need a counter hacker, time is running out for us,... not that anyone cares

okay dude please dont double post in future its not cool
    ill let you off this time but,
    edit button is there for a reason ;]

im so fed up with all this hacking going on right now >.<
    im sorry tywar but theres not really much any of us can do about it :/
    whats the current situation of that forum now?

• As mort said, please edit next time, so to avoid double posting. :)

Unfortunately, I don't know how to hack. >> And I'm sure there are a lot more of us who don't know how to deal with hackers, with the exception of Happy Mask Salesman... which is why not many of us can help you, and why a lot of us aren't replying... How do we help in a situation we have no control over? Sorry. :(

The only thing we can do is ask how the situation at the forum is (as mort asked).

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Unfortuately, i cant use a computer, im forced to use a wii and as we all know, they cant copy and paste. I double posted for a reason, everyone ignored the first post, it was to get attetion. Ill delete it soon, i just need DL here so he can put the url here.

Annymous joined and got banned and were flameing him, hes just hacked DL'S user, and is requesting the databases password, i dont know if he is still on the move...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Alright your best bet is to join this site

http://Http://hackthissite.org
    Go on the IRC chat: Help. and request assistance, i would do that, but I dont know the URL address of the site. People should either help, or tell you what you need to do, there are some good people there.

• Alright, i'm on Zelda Galaxy. I'll see what I can do, though it may not be much.

• Quote from Tywar

Every little bit will work, thank you verry much ^^

Ok, first I'm going to have to know all the info on the situation, PM it to me, if you can.

• Ok, He's online, We are currently pwning him, So, Yeah
    I think we can handle him now

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Tywar

DDAAAMMMNN IT! Too late. God knows how to make a back up.

The settings automatically make a backup daily, i checked, i couldn't find out how to disable registrations though, I also made it so that you had to have to retype your admin password to get in, the most that i can do right now is to make it more secure, which i have been doing.