• Official Post

So it dawned on me just how much I have been moving in Australia. This is perhaps the only time it hasn't been a forced change of situation and more of a choice. It seems like I have stayed at most 2 years in one location, the rest won't even touch the year. When I moved from Mexico to Australia, i couldn't bring all the stuff I wanted and had only two suitcases, now I have a lot of stuff accumulated and it is a pain to move but I can't get rid of it. I am attached. :XD:

Anyway, back in mexico I lived in the same place for so many years. My parents only moved while I was little so I can remember at most two houses before the one where they actually reside.

How about you? Have you moved often? Within the city?
    Do you like or hate the idea of moving away from where you currently live?

• Official Post

My parents still live in the house that they bought shortly before I was born, so I've only ever moved as an adult. And I've never moved quite so far that I couldn't move all my junk with me.

After my parent's place, I move into a small apartment about 2 hours drive North of where I grew up. The apartment was small, and my financial situation wasn't very good, but I enjoyed being out on my own. I spent most of 2010 living back with my parents trying to put my life back together, then I moved into a really shitty apartment about 20 minutes away from there. It was close to the job I was working at the time, and as shitty as it was, it was also really big and really cheap. So that kinda offset the fact that my neighbors were assholes and the plumbing kept breaking down. That's also where my ladyfriend moved in with me.

About a year ago now I moved an hour South of the shitty apartment into a pretty nice, secluded apartment.

I've been living more or less on my own since late 2007, and I've lived in 3 different places during that time (not counting the time I spent at my parent's place). I don't like moving much, but I do always enjoy exploring a new town.

• Official Post

I lived in a ton of houses as a child. I went to atleast

I would say atleast 15 houses from my birth to 5 years old, in the same town.
    I lived with my Grandparents for half of first grade over 100 miles away
    My mom moved us to a new town for the second half of first grade
    New town for 2nd and 3rd grade
    Mom moved to the town my dad lived in for 4th grade.
    The police pulled me out of my moms house and housed me with my dad half way through 4th grade
    Same house with my dad until the 7th grade.
    New house my dad bought when I was in 8th grade
    Dad kicked me out when I was 15
    Got my first place with a friend when I was 15
    Moved in with a lady when I was 16
    Married lady when I was 18
    Joined the Army
    Got reassigned and deployed a bit.......
    Moved back to my hometown and lived in 3 places since I have been back

Yeah, I am atleast thankful that I stayed in the same town from 4th-Now (besides the army service) But I have lived in a lot of houses.

• Oh, I myself have moved quite a lot as well. I went from my home country : England, to America, then back to Europe somewhere in France ( @-@ Sorry don't remember that area very well...) Then I moved back to Bristol, and then back to America. (states including, Dakota, Florida, New York, California, Texas, Maine, and Delaware)

To be honest.. I really hated moving, I never get to see my friends or anything, it's probably why I barely have friends now. But other than that, I think I'm doing fairly alright.

• Nobody actually likes moving, school change, friends change, house change. So many things change. I never moves, so.. I don't have so much experience of moving.

An answer please; is there anything you like upon moving? Fun thing or something?

You would be sad of when police and parents kicked you out? Did you cried?

So many houses. Ew..

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

"Sent by Queen Legend on her LG D686".

Edited once, last by Kaynil (December 7, 2015 at 9:43 AM).

• Nobody actually likes moving, school change, friends change, house change. So many things change. I never moves, so.. I don't have so much experience of moving.

An answer please; is there anything you like upon moving? Fun thing or something?

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

To be honest, moving is quite depressing... you lose a lot of things when you move sadly...