• Hello there, pleased to meet you, Drew!
    I hope you enjoy your time in the community.

Since you say you're a total Zelda Nerd
    I shall bestow THE MANDATORY, EXPECTED QUESTIONS!!

Code
    1.- Which one is your favourite "The Legend of Zelda" game?

2.- Which was the first "The Legend of Zelda" game you ever played?

3.- What do you like about "The Legend of Zelda"?

It is always exciting getting a new member and learning more about how the came accross the saga and what they enjoy. Some people didn't like the first time they tried it while others have the first game becoming their favourites. I hope we get to hear your story. :)

• Hello there, pleased to meet you, Drew!
    I hope you enjoy your time in the community.

Since you say you're a total Zelda Nerd
    I shall bestow THE MANDATORY, EXPECTED QUESTIONS!!

Code
    1.- Which one is your favourite "The Legend of Zelda" game?

2.- Which was the first "The Legend of Zelda" game you ever played?

3.- What do you like about "The Legend of Zelda"?

It is always exciting getting a new member and learning more about how the came accross the saga and what they enjoy. Some people didn't like the first time they tried it while others have the first game becoming their favourites. I hope we get to hear your story. :)

The first Zelda game I ever played was A Link to the Past on my neighbor's SNES. My favorite title is Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time used to be my favorite because it was easier for me as a child to understand. Consequently, Ocarina was the second ever Zelda game I've played but the first one I ever owned - still have my childhood cartridge. Ocarina was just a video game as a kid, walking around killing things until I finally beat it - the first Zelda game I've ever completed. Majora's Mask was actually really hard for me as a kid. Never beat it until the GC port. It really wasn't my favorite until they released it on 3DS which now it's been 15 years since I first played it and I can grasp the idea's behind it. I mean I'm not young or dumb but even at 14 years old the story behind it has parts that would be hard to understand. As for my favorite thing about the series - it makes you think. All the stories and theories combine eventually and create this awesome storyline on top of dungeons and temples that require almost a complete understanding of how the game formula is to progress through it without a walkthrough. And it's not just that it's the fact it's been a big part of my childhood. Like I said, I'm not a gamer. I don't own Playstation or Xbox, I don't really like any other videogame. Just Zelda. Since this is the only game I really like, naturally I've played every single one except the CDi's.

• I loved your answer. It is prettycool how even inthings that seem set you can change your mind.

Ocarina of Time was my first and favourite Zelda game, but I am shameless in admitting my bias for liking it the way I do. It was the one that sucked me right in.

With MM I was young and made the mistake of putting it in contrast to OoT instead of enjoying it for what it is. I tried it again shortly after and l got into it. I am happy they did bring the 3D remake.