Movies you recommend people to skip

• Might also be known as really bad movies. I thought it'd be good to have a thread to talk about those disappointing movies. Whether the fault lies with the movie or ourselves.

Today I rented Hotel transylvania 2, because I watched the first one and I found it better than what I was expecting.

I thought the personalities and the humour worked alright for the original movie. There were a few bits a bit cringey for the old fart I've become but other than that the movie was enjoyable enough to get interest in the second movie. I had no one to watch it with nor funds so I skipped it. The netz were quiet about it so I just assumed it was either average or had a hard time to stand out against other movies around the time.

I honestly don't know if it was me not being in the same mood or if really the first movie was as bad. It felt like it was trying to throw any joke it could at you. Once I realised the butt imagery was filling the screen I couldn't unsee it. While some things make sense as reference to the first movie there were a lot of random = funny kind of jokes I just couldn't pick up. A few landed and were pretty good but most of them fell flat to me.

Wayne werewolf made me laugh the most.

Checking around it is not badly received and apparently considered better than the original, so I don't know. It could be just me.

• Hotel Transylvania 2 was pretty...Lame. I wouldn't recommend that, Despicable Me 2, (Goodness, you know you are a weak sequel when Minions was actually more entertaining than you) or Suicide Squad. I'd also put up that canceled The Amazing Spiderman series, seeing as how uninspired and soulless Sony was while making it, and how painfully it shows.