• I used to like Lucha Libre but I have been disconnected for so long now.

I always liked the máscara contra cabellera (Pride matches were the loser will lose their hair or will reveal their real identity to the world)

I also like the division of Rudos (Everything goes, they are unfair and cheapskates if it means getting the upperhand. Enjoy getting negative reactions from the public) and Técnicos (Those don't tend to use cheap tactics and instead follow a fair fight code, they aim to make people cheer for them). While most of them fall into the classic villain and Heroes, in México tended to be more dynamic the switch.

Always liked Octagon, La Parka and Rey Misterio Jr.
    Both Parkas, actually. The original one became L.A. Park because AAA got someone else to keep the character alive when he left for a while. They had (have?) a big rivalry because of this, but I have come to like both because they are good with the mockery.

Another thing I like the is tag teams and how they can be dynamic enough to have the four guys at the same time in the ring (under certain conditions) how they can enter and exit without having to to do the whole ritual.

Here's a match from the 1995, when I was 10 years old.
    It is between two families Juventus is father and son and Rey Misterio original (the unmasked one) was the uncle. Rey Misterio Jr is the successor that made himself a name around the world.

Display Spoiler

LOL from 24:30 :X'D:

First both teams choose to pin the opponent at the same time. Instead of finishing with a tie the referee asks the fight to be left 1 on 1, so the the Juniors rolled out of the stage.

During the last part there was a double pin so the Referee counted using both hands and the match ended in a tie.

Hahah.

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

Edited 3 times, last by Kaynil (March 17, 2016 at 3:24 AM).