• Official Post

As the E3 is nearing, I was wondering how are you guys feeling about it. Are you interested in this year E3?

What conferences are you looking forward to?

Is there anything you're hoping or wishing would happen this year?

Are you watching them live, later or just read the news in other websites?

• Defenitely not looking forward to Nintendo since they're only showing Zelda U/NX. I would be more excited if I had the money to get one of those systems, but I don't. Nintendo just seems to be killing themselves to me. They're making too many wrong decisions lately.

*insert something witty here*

• Official Post

I usually feel pretty excited around this time but this year I feel deflated. I am curious on Square-Enix and Sony presentations mostly.

Defenitely not looking forward to Nintendo since they're only showing Zelda U/NX.

It is my understanding the Zelda only thing was regarding the display demos and not the actual conferences, so I think they will discuss more than just Zelda. Only the NX has planly be stated to be off limits for the E3.

However I also have heard around Nintendo isn't even planning a proper direct so in the very end I have no clue.

• It was fun, although I was expecting more news about the NX. Nintendo was very reserved about a console that should be less than a year away.

To be fair we were warned there wasn't going to be any news about the NX.
    Although I agree it is an odd move not to build hype around a console that is about to launch. Hopefully they will advertise like crazy during the last months before the year ends or something.