• Hi people, I'm Uzar. Nice to meet you all! I have a wide array of interests, and Zelda falls into that array. Hopefully I can be friends with you guys! This place seems pretty great. :)
    I'm 18 years old, am a notorious ice chewer, and I was referred by the madman named Lexatom. (Wait, Lex, why are you staff?! :O)

So yeah, from this day forth, I join your ranks. Pretty neat, huh?

• Hello, @Uzar! Pleased to meet you!
    That is pretty neat indeed. I hope you enjoy your stay here, we have a lot of sections so hopefully you will find interesting content.
    Since Zelda falls into your interests I am afraid I must leave you our...

NOT-SO-GOLDEN QUESTIONS!

• What's your favourite Zelda game?
    • What was the first Zelda game you ever played?
    • What is the thing from "The Legend of Zelda" that captures your attention the most?
    • How did you find our community?

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

• @Kaynil
    Thanks a lot! This place is pretty great so far! As for the Gold-Esque Questions...

1. My favorite Zelda game is either Wind Waker or Link To The Past. Those games are pure yes.
    2. My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. It was a lot of fun! I mostly just explored, and accidentally stumbled to where I was supposed to be on accident, until about Jabu Jabu's belly.
    3. I would say the art or the music is the main thing about the games that catch my attention the most. Seeing some really nice backgrounds can make my mind wander on like nothing else!
    4. Lexatom linked me here, and asked me to join up, so I did. :P

Edited once, last by Kaynil (September 22, 2016 at 11:28 PM).