Best theory according to you

• I am not sure which one has been the best theory I have ever read.
    However, not long ago I read a pretty cool theory that offered a good explanation for the Gerudo race reproduction.
    I think it makes sense, even if some things it holds to (like character design and ears) might just be software limitations at the time.
    Do you guys have one of the best?

I remember when Dan made those articles about the meaning of Majora's mask. That thing was huge.
    I never agreed with all of it and it is not really a theory in itself, but I feel a lot of what it proposes is more assumption than canon, like the idea of theBlasphemy against the 3 Goddesses of Hyrule.

• I don't really know. I've found that there are plenty of bad theories out there that simply ignore canon. . . such as Link being Dead in Majora's Mask. I didn't agree with this theory at all because it would mean that Link couldn't have become old enough to get married, or have a child who would later spawn the Link we know in Twlight Princess. I do believe that Link became a skeleton spirit and "Hero's Shade" as we see in Twilight Princess however. I had always theorized that the single red eye in his skull was some kind of a moon pearl as seen in A Link To the Past, which allowed him to transform into a golden wolf at will, although I know- that's a pretty far stretch.

I think that the best theory I've looked at has to do with the Twili, Majora, and the Fused Shadow connections. The only hard part is figuring out how people from Termina could be connected to an entire race that was banished long ago since not too many people in either realm seem aware of another's existence. But it is possible, and I would say that the Fused Shadows most definitely have something to do with the original Sheikah, and the Shadow Temple in particular. For a children's game, it got quite deep and dark at times.

• The one where every time you turned back time in Majora's Mask, you created an alternate universe. So every game since Majora's Mask has just been a different hell, experienced by a different version of Link who was crushed by the moon.

• I had always figured there were about five alternate realities where that was the case. One for the deku scrub, and four more for each dungeon explored. The only part I disagree with is the part where Link is crushed by the moon, since playing the Ocarina of time would pull him into this newly created timeline, taking what few items it could with you as you go.

• That's an amusing theory, but we all know it's a load of balls, right?

It is true though that there'd be an alternate reality everytime you played the Song Of Time - but only the poor NPCs would be left to live in it.

• It is true though that there'd be an alternate reality everytime you played the Song Of Time - but only the poor NPCs would be left to live in it.

The Player to the NPC:

I didn't agree with this [Link being Dead in Majora's Mask] theory at all because it would mean that Link couldn't have become old enough to get married, or have a child who would later spawn the Link we know in Twlight Princess.

I think there is still debate regarding TP Link being a proper blood descendant as many think the Hero's Shade was talking as successor more in the terms of taking his role to fight for Hyrule against evil.

I had always theorized that the single red eye in his skull was some kind of a moon pearl as seen in A Link To the Past, which allowed him to transform into a golden wolf at will, although I know- that's a pretty far stretch.

That sounds like a pretty interesting explanation.

I think that the best theory I've looked at has to do with the Twili, Majora, and the Fused Shadow connections. The only hard part is figuring out how people from Termina could be connected to an entire race that was banished long ago since not too many people in either realm seem aware of another's existence. But it is possible, and I would say that the Fused Shadows most definitely have something to do with the original Sheikah, and the Shadow Temple in particular. For a children's game, it got quite deep and dark at times.

It is quite interesting, especially with the comparisons between the design of Majora's Mask y TP's fused Shadows.