Your favorite Music type?

• I listen to Video Game music a lot ;D

...and songs in Spanish ;D

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• ^My dad hates AC/DC so much that he said one of the reasons he had kids was to have more people on Earth that don't listen to AC/DC.

...It's a little weird, I have to admit, having a dad like that.

• No. I only recently found out that he hates AC/DC that much. I haven't heard it, so I can't really rate it. But I might like it.

• I listen to System of a Down. A lot. In fact, far too often. I have to find new artists... Nickleback's good, too.
    And video game music, definately. I can't stop listening to that/making custom CD's of that stuff. Gahh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I like Rap/Hip-Hop/Reggeaton[Spanish Rap] and some soft rock I also only like one hardcore rock song and that is Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin.

• AC/DC reminds me a bit of Led Zeppelin in a weird way - probably the style of singing. And your dad can't say you don't like them if you don't know what they sound like. ;) You should ask him if you can listen to them so you could get an opinion! ^_^

I like rock. Lots of kinds. I love old stuff a lot, and I like a little bit of new stuff... I like punk, too.
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, Presidents of the United States of America (they're non-political), Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Green Day, Tenacious D, Rolling Stones, Beatles, and a lot, lot more. (1500+ songs on iTunes. About 300 of them are zelda songs. ;) )
    I HATE RAP THOUGH.

-Linkie

• My favorites are Rock(the good kind, imo. I don't prefer stuff like greenday or SOAD, that stuff is just dumb to me, no offense to the people who do like it). Like, I'll listen to Creed, Crush 40, sometimes LP, as well as older stuff like Kansas and Twisted Sister.

However, regular rock is one of the fewest types of music I listen to. I listen to Japanese rock more than regular rock. A lot more.

However, my most listened to genre is the electronic genre, which has Techno, Trance, Dance, VG, etc. that I listen to. I have over 150 electronic songs on my computer, and I listen to it more than anything else.

• Quote from KingKrazy

I prefer Rap Hip-Hop, and that sorts. I really love underground and local hip hop

FINALLY A GAMER LIKES HIP-HOP!!! n_n

• I used to like rap, until I matured and realized most of it was just "Yo dawgz me and mah homies did a drive by and smoke weed in da club and deez *censored* suck mah *censored* *insert corny rhyme here*"

No offense to anyone else who likes it, it just seems dumb and a waste of talent to me. I like stuff like Eminem, however, because stuff like that actually tells stories in a lot of his songs. Although from what I hear, rap is starting to become like the older days with more older rappers coming back into the game these days. Still doesn't interest me that much though, I think rap was just a phase with me, hehe.

Still, like I said, no offense to anyone else who likes it, like you KingKrazyLink. These are just my opinions is all.

• Some rap is cool though take T Pain he never cuss in his songs and his songs go all the way to the top of the charts like "Buy you a drank" and "Bartender"

• Yeah, I know. I was mainly speaking out about the retarded garbage you hear on the radio's nowadays that have the big ghetto gangsta's, or whatever you'd call them, having three women drooling all over them and them wraping about smoking weed and having all three of those women suck his *censored*. I just hate the ghetto crap is all. It annoys me.