R.I.P. Chris Benoit 1967-2007

• Chris Benoit. One of the Great Wrestlers in the world. Although some of you may not know him, please listen well.

http://'%5burl[Source Link][/URL]

The reason why I think Chris Benoit was the one of the greatest Superstars in the business was because not only for his skills in and out of the ring, but also his heart.

Back in Nov. 2005, Eddie Guerrero, another Superstar just like Chris Benoit, died from a heart attack. Chris, one of his best friends in the business, cried over the phone with Chavo Guerrero, Eddie's nephew, the same day Eddie was found dead. After Eddie died, many still remembered him, played videos of his past life, and continued his "Viva La Raza!" trademark living.

Now that Chris Benoit is dead, many cry over his death as well as his wife and son's. Many pay tribute to Chris Benoit's family.

I'm.... sad about this. This is the second one of my favorite Superstars who died. Eddie was a favorite as well. Now the Rabid Wolverine? I hate this, and practically now I am crying.

Its not fair! For death to come and snatch his soul! Why him and not another?!

I hate this. I hate death.

I want to be alone. Just leave me alone.

I hate death....

• Yeah, It is sad. :(

Just found that update on WWE's site =\

• Ah crap, now another awesome wrestler dies. Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin better not die next. >:(

Tis truely a sad time for the WWE for losing yet another awesome superstar.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• It's times like this when I think that, eventually, all those guys will meet their maker at some point... It's not pleasant to think about, but it's things like this that go to show you that no one is immortal, as much as we hope to be or think we are at times.

May he rest in peace. I hope his family and friends remain strong, as do his fans.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• OH DEAR f***ING LORD!

-------------------

Quote from Gravity

That idiot Chris Benoit not only died, but took his whole family with him. Why would you feel sorrow or any kind of desire to make a signature image based on him? That'd be like making a signature of Hitler because you're a fan. ~~ And yeah, that question's directly for you, Shrukan.

"FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself with the pulley of a weight machine, authorities said Tuesday."

Chris Benoit A real winner.

--------------------------

I'm sorry, but this asshole just pissed me off for the day.

• ^ And I wouldn't blame you for that.

This thing's still under investigation. I'm not going to go pointing fingers until everything's cleaned up. For all we know, this was a setup... It's a fifty-fifty chance: murder-suicide, or murder-murder.
    I'll just leave it at that, I suppose.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Ladies and Gents; Looks like they've got more to say about this issue:

• Quote from Aronath

Ladies and Gents; Looks like they've got more to say about this issue:

I rest my case.

Quote from Muigi

• I don't know how to react to that really, sure he was a respected wrestler but I can't imagine what was going through his mind when he did what he did. I guess drugs play a role here again, its a shame really well my respects to the rest of his family and his fans I wasn't a big fan of wrestling myself but hes still a human being.