Dark Link approaching....

• >:-D >:-D >:-D >:-D
    Hey, What's up? I saw this site on another Zelda forum, I am 18 and My real name is Mike
    Nice to meet you!!! Mwhahahahaaa!!!! j/k

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Your dark presence is welcome here Dark Link heh heh, welcome to ZT have fun and remain active (cool avy and sig set btw).

• Thank you. I will be sure to remain active here (Everyone says I have a cool avy and sig :P

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• I died? lol. :P Thanks everyone!

phanlinksig.png

• Indeed, but your soul lingers on my friend, senselessly searching for something to quench its thirst for blood, welcome to the ranks of the undead.

• Thanks, But before I open my sig shiop, I'll have to make more sigs

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

>:-D >:-D >:-D >:-D
    Hey, What's up? I saw this site on another Zelda forum, I am 18 and My real name is Mike
    Nice to meet you!!! Mwhahahahaaa!!!! j/k

Welcome to a soon to be massive Zelda community, make sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself while posting.

• Thank you, I'm positive it will be

phanlinksig.png

• Wow, nice sig and avy combo. It's easy to see why everyone likes them.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here. Any problems, questions, you can PM a mod or admin. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Oops....*Runs after* No, It's okay!!!, Thanks everyone!!!

phanlinksig.png