Break

• I've decided to take a break, I've been overly frusturated and been getting mad quickly, the troller did not help, and now I feel that i should take some time off of the forum, i dont know how long this could take, i could be back as early as tomorrow, or as late as next year. Until then, later.

• OH NOEZ DA FOARM IZ FALING APRT CUZ PPL R LEEVING

I'm sorry to hear that recent events have irritated you to the point of making a decision to take a temporary hiatus from the forum, Happy Mask Salesman. We would appreciate a hasty return.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I suppose it's for the best, right?
    Well, take care over there, and take all the time you need... No need for rushing. We'll be missing you. And, of course, if you ever return, we'll be here to welcome you back, no matter when that is. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• sorry to hear we're losing one of our most active members

see you soon HMS

• Alright it may of been a short break, but it was a much needed one, so I'm back..... and terribly sunburnt.

• Heh, well, hope you had a good time. :umm:
    Welcome back.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from mortuaries

that was a pretty quick break hahah

nice to have you back

I said that it could be from one day to a year.... I was really frusturated because Windows Movie Maker, was screwing up, then i fixed it.... and now its broken again.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I said that it could be from one day to a year.... I was really frusturated because Windows Movie Maker, was screwing up, then i fixed it.... and now its broken again.

Mine is broken as well and will not load and keeps shutting down. I was thinking of removing it from my computer.