• Ahem, welcome back, but this should of gone into the Ordon Village.

• Oh thats alright, maybe Shrukan or Steelia will move it for you, well anyways welcome back, hope to see ya posting.

• Moved 'ere.

Anywho, it's no problem. At least you told us your reasons for being absent... Most "new" members aren't active here at all!

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Moved 'ere.

Anywho, it's no problem. At least you told us your reasons for being absent... Most "new" members aren't active here at all!

Do i classify as 'new'? Because I'm on all the time.

• Quote from Twistkill

Hell, I'm classified as new. O.o

Hello, sir, even though we don't actually know each other.

Well you did just come like two days ago... no offence O.o

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Do i classify as 'new'? Because I'm on all the time.

Ah, I meant the ones that sign up and don't post at all. Sorry about that. ^^;

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Ah, I meant the ones that sign up and don't post at all. Sorry about that. ^^;

Thats alright, i was just curious.

• Quote from spiff

I guess I'm new too! O.o Anyway welcome back! You will probably have recognized the rapid growth of this site already!

It sure is growing...

• Happy Mask Salesman, I find that you seem to be posting quite rapidly, especially on commenting on lots of other posts... you're actually not breaking any rules of the forum, though. I request that you simply not go so fast - you could get carried away in the future and end up spamming without even realizing it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Happy Mask Salesman, I find that you seem to be posting quite rapidly, especially on commenting on lots of other posts... you're actually not breaking any rules of the forum, though. I request that you simply not go so fast - you could get carried away in the future and end up spamming without even realizing it.

Yes your highness, glad to see you picked up on the forum rules, I've always posted fast, it makes me stay interested in the site... but i guess i can post slower, however you wont see me on nearly as much, and in time i might forget about this....

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Yes your highness, glad to see you picked up on the forum rules, I've always posted fast, it makes me stay interested in the site... but i guess i can post slower, however you wont see me on nearly as much, and in time i might forget about this....

"Your highness"? lol, I'm still a regular person to talk to.

I am a huge Soldat fan.