Mario Kart for Wii Announced!

• I just might get this game, just because of that steering wheel. XD

Seriously, that extra attachment could really help out younger audiences when it comes to driving... and plus, you'll be moving (your arms) instead of sitting around on the couch with a control, twiddling it around with your thumbs.

Looks pretty good. Wonder who's going to be in it? King Boo was always my favorite from Double Dash!!.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hmm, one would think so...

Where would, say, A or B buttons go? On the sides of the steering wheel, perhaps? Wonder how you'll use items... or get your kart moving, for that matter.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• it was only a matter of time until this cropped up

if sonic is in this game too ill go hang myself XD

• Quote from mortuaries

if sonic is in this game too ill go hang myself XD

That wouldn't be fair, because Sonic would be able to to pass everyone without even using a kart. :Q

I wonder how Mario Kart on the Wii will work out. I'm sure Nintendo will be able to do something to make it interesting.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

That wouldn't be fair, because Sonic would be able to to pass everyone without even using a kart. :Q

I wonder how Mario Kart on the Wii will work out. I'm sure Nintendo will be able to do something to make it interesting.

putting the controller on its side as well as turning it like a wheel.

Quote from LinkN64

no new Zelda stuff, but they confirmed the Wii Zapper and made an official steering wheel, and talked about WiiFit and it's pad that looks like an electronic weight scale, and that SSBB comes out December 3rd

Maybe its this steering wheel LinkN64 said.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I'm not gonna get it! i dont have a wii :'(.....

Well, this new Mario Kart doesn't come out till later next year 2008. So, by then, you'll probably get one. I've heard the stock-shortage is finally ending... at least, until Christmas rolls around, I suppose. :O

Quote from Muigi

• I wonder if they still use the 2 man karts or if they will upgrade the karts again

im also very surprised nothing of this came up at E3 (video/screen shot wise)

could be interesting
    cant wait for the screens

• wow i didnt think there would be any screens for a while yet

thanks for sharing XD

im kinda glad theyve gone back to the one man karts looking at it and i like the way each kart resembles the game
    for example luigis kart having some sort of pulterguist attached to the front

• Yeah I just watched it

The new wii wheel looks interesting
    I wonder how online playing will work out aswell

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Awesome if only I had a Wii :(

I dont have a wii either :(