The Romance Thread (Edited Version)

• I've had a bit of a love in high school, but she didn't think of me that way. Or did she? I don't know. What I do know is that she was my best female friend, and she dated my best male friend, but the breakup was rather messy and, yeah, they dislike each other now.

Both of them are gone from my life though, I don't know many people IRL. I am alone...

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Love is a wonderful thing to be sure, but you gotta play the right hand. I have yet to experience true love in a sense although I have had a girlfriend in the past, but that was like when I was like 13 or probably younger even. Now that I'm 18, I think its the right, mature age to hit the streets and raid the clubs looking for love dressed in silk n satin, leather n lace with black panties and an angels face.

• Right now I'm single and happy but, I'm still looking for that special girl.

• Quote from Shrukan

I'm still looking for a boyfriend and such... But mom forbids me to date till after High School.

...are you serious? I'm not trying to make your mom look bad or anything, but that's quite unhealthy.

That's your problem, Shrukan. You are shy because your mom forbids you to date until after high school, you have not been exposed to the dating world, etc. and therefore have developed an anxiety towards it...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Just take it easy, theres nothing wrong with dating. things will come naturally to you, trust me, you'll just know when things are right.

• Women, Women, Women.....You know any time someone asks me why I don't have a girlfriend, I feel like slapping them for being a bit absent-minded. But it's with good reasoning that I say that. If most of you notice I'm a strict person half the time, and the rest of the time I'm happy and funny. And of course, Some people see my 'dark side' when they decide to screw around with me. Anyway, My multi-sided attitudes are usually something that drives away the girls. But, I really haven't found the right lady for me just yet.

• Hell yeah i noticed you were strict, you were the first one to give me a warning lol.. I'm bipolar so i have a hard time with people... at least girls.

• Quote from Shrukan

I'm still looking for a boyfriend and such... But mom forbids me to date till after High School.

Heh, that's what my mom says to my sister... :P
    I don't really blame her, though -- The guys I've noticed here aren't the best in the world. I'm beginning to lose hope in male maturity/responsibility, and if they actually feel "love" than lust. It's sickening.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Let's get this over with, shall we?

So. From when I started liking guys to the end of 6th grade, I would go through the same cycle. Like a guy, try to talk to him a little, think about him a lot, find out he's either a jerk or has a girlfriend, be sad for a few days, and move on. A guy asked me out the summer between 6th and 7th grade, but I said no. He had no good personality traits other than being smart, but he was obnoxious about it, and would act like he knew everything. *eyeroll*

Then 7th grade. I met a guy who was sort of cool, so I decided to start the cycle again. But this time I was actually able to become really good friends with him. I honestly thought he liked me for a while, and we would hang out all the time. Then a bunch of stuff happened. ><

To prevent an even longer post, I'll just say that he changed by the time 8th grade rolled around. He was very two-faced; my friend one moment and a complete jerk the next. A bunch of stuff happened that really hurt me, and our friendship wasn't much at this point. For some reason I was stupid and still liked him. ><; But after a year of him being terrible, I finally got over him.

Now, I'm still single, but I have a little crush on a guy I talk to a lot on another forum. He probably just wants to be friends, but oh well.

And that's the condensed version. @_@ *dies at length of post*

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• There in no way shape or form is love at first site... just lust.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

There in no way shape or form is love at first site... just lust.

I beg to differ... :)
    I've experienced it firsthand, and I definately know the difference between lust and love. I wasn't looking at her body, but rather her. It was like some strange spell. There were hearts in my eyes and everything! XD
    THAT is love at first sight. I wasn't paying attention to every detail of her body -- Rather, I payed attention to her smiles and laughter. Small things like that.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

I beg to differ... :)
    I've experienced it firsthand, and I definately know the difference between lust and love. I wasn't looking at her body, but rather her. It was like some strange spell. There were hearts in my eyes and everything! XD
    THAT is love at first sight. I wasn't paying attention to every detail of her body -- Rather, I payed attention to her smiles and laughter. Small things like that.

How cute! Heh. I wish a boy treated me like that.

• Quote from Tywar

Love... What is love? is it... a feeling? or... an amazeing lust for things desired? What is... Love?
    Despite all my being, ive never...

Love is a yearning of the heart, mixed in with an intoxicating lust, when they are both mixed, well you get stupid actions. And that my friend is love.

• Love is not a stupid action. It shouldn't even be one. Its a great part of our lives, and without love, one has no existence. Love can be described as loving one for their personality and tastes, or otherwise for just having sex with them.

• Quote from Shrukan

Love is not a stupid action. It shouldn't even be one. Its a great part of our lives, and without love, one has no existence. Love can be described as loving one for their personality and tastes, or otherwise for just having sex with them.

Actual love exsists, but its rare. And it does cause very stupid actions.

• Quote from Shrukan

Love is not a stupid action. It shouldn't even be one. Its a great part of our lives, and without love, one has no existence. Love can be described as loving one for their personality and tastes, or otherwise for just having sex with them.

I sense... somthing wrong with this quote, well, you pointed out what I said eariler.

Quote from Shrukan

or otherwise for just having sex with them.

Okay, if your going to have sex, then you better love them. How I see it, sex is for married couples, not just anyone off the street, excelent way to get an STD! Bad choice. Only sometimes, love can be for the weak minded, only when you love with all your might.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• hey thats a cool quote..

"love can only be for the weak minded, only when you love with all your might" It sounds cool. Even though I'm confused.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

hey thats a cool quote..

"love can only be for the weak minded, only when you love with all your might" It sounds cool. Even though I'm confused.

Yeah, i just noticed, i messed up somewhere in there. better like:

Love is for the weak minded, but not when you love with all your might". is that better? XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~