The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

It would be nice if they made it for Game Cube as well.

Yes... Kind of like how Twilight Princess was worked for both GCN and Wii. But, if I'm correct, the GCN wouldn't have been able to handle the graphical powers of Brawl, so if they tapped with those graphics so to fit Brawl onto both Wii and GCN, it would be nothing more than a Melee "remake" with added characters and some new stages/items.

~

NEW NEWCOMER!! FINALLY!

Welcome, from Fire Emblem...

<IKE>

:D

(300th post.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• ^ Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw him. I don't know whether or not Marth has been in the same games as Ike, though.
    Now that Ike in, what happens to Marth and Roy...?

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• the more i look at marth the more i think it is him
    but why would they change his name to Ike?

spot the difference!

ive never played fire emblem so i could be very wrong.
    any fire emblem fans care to explain? XD

• Eh, I may not be a Fire Emblem fan, but I've been hanging around those Smash Bros. fans long enough to know that Ike and Marth are two separate characters, and have no relations (as far as I know). They just happen to look similar to one another.

Quote from Muigi

• Finally, about freakin time we got a new character. I was getting tired of seeing veterans graphically updated.

And yea, Marth and Ike look a tad similar, but, even though I've never played Fire Emblem, even I can say that Marth and Ike are two different people altogether. They just look similar is all.

Oh yeah, I guess this means goodbye Roy. So much for Pit replacing Roy, huh? :P

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• ^ Yes, unfortunately for Roy. He was only in Smash Bros. Melee to promote an upcoming Fire Emblem game in Japan... As for Marth, he has had some major roles in the Fire Emblem series (being the only one in the history of the Fire Emblem series to be the main character in more than one game).

Oh, and upon further investigation, Ike and Marth are NOT related. They just look the same, as Roy and his father Eliwood do (which is understandable, as Roy is the son of Eliwood, but Ike and Marth have no relations whatsoever).

Quote from Muigi

• ^ Yes, noticed it back in the Updates thread. That was pretty quick. ^_^

Wonder if that scrapped Fire Emblem stage will be returning? You know, the one from Melee. Akaenia, I think it was.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Shrukan

^ lol you're such a joker.

Anyways, who bets there'll be more newcomers soon?

It's a possibility... but I wouldn't get my hopes up. The closest we'll get are probably Meta Knight and Snake's profiles in the next coming weeks. Just a hunch.

Quote from Muigi

• I was shocked we even got an actual newcomer this time, so we'll most likely never know what the next update might be.

It could be music, a new item, or even a new stage. The only thing we can do is wait until it happens and see.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Whoops, forgot to report in this thread this morning. :P

"New" stage: <Castle Seige>

Based off of Fire Emblem, this stage has three... well, stages!

The first is the rooftop. Remember this place from the first Brawl trailer?

The second is actually inside the castle, after the roof caves in. Those statues in the back are antiques... so they break easily.

...Seriously, they break easily.

And the last stage, well, it's underground...

Quote from Muigi