World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

• I'm a major World of Warcraft freak so I have to post this topic. Today, Blizzard Entertainment announced their 2nd expansion for the popular MMORPG named World of Warcraft. The 2nd expansion to the series will be named Wrath of the Lich King.

The following is from the official website for the Wrath of the Lich King Expansion:

Official Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Website: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/index.xml

With out further ado, Let Discussion begin!

• My dad's big on World of Warcraft right now... Hopefully he doesn't hear this, or I'll never get on! >.>;

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• What's not to be excited about in this new expansion anyway? Introduction of Siege Warfare, New Class, Level Cap raised to 80; Hell their even taking one of the better parts of Warcraft 3's Campaign Mode and putting into this (thus is where the Lich King originated from)

• Heres the Press Release posted on August 3rd on Blizzard.com:

• I use to play WoW, and became very addicted to it for the first few weeks I had it even to the extent that my rear was sore and my legs felt weird after sitting at my chair for that long. I then eventually gave it up after getting my Tauren to Lvl 30, guess I plucked up the courage to do so and now it remains a memory to me. But I guess for all those WoW fanatics out there, this new expansion is good news. I can't deny WoW's impact mind you, definitely worthy of the praise it gets even if it ruled my life for a few weeks.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?