Abortion

• No mate thats not what I'm saying...
    I'm saying that the child has no chance what so ever due to the complications, but if the mother does nothing, she will die as well...

• Quote from Oni Lunk

No mate thats not what I'm saying...
    I'm saying that the child has no chance what so ever due to the complications, but if the mother does nothing, she will die as well...

I understand that, but i dont think that the female should have the choice to kill it, unless its a direct threat to her life.

• Right. Never abort a child unless it is a danger to your life.

But still...killing another human being is wrong. You kill someone or something, everyone considers you a murder.

I once had a best friend...she moved but before she did, her mother said she was gonna have a baby.

Then I get a call saying the the mother aborted her new sister/brother.

I never gave her my new phone number...

• Quote from Midna

Right. Never abort a child unless it is a danger to your life.

But still...killing another human being is wrong. You kill someone or something, everyone considers you a murder.

I once had a best friend...she moved but before she did, her mother said she was gonna have a baby.

Then I get a call saying the the mother aborted her new sister/brother.

I never gave her my new phone number...

Your best friend's mother decided to go through with an abortion, which is something I definitely don't agree with, but that's your grounds for friendship? I disagree with what you did...
    I would have still given her my phone number if I was in your position.

The only reason why I would not hang out with someone would be if they were a smoker or if their parents smoked. Otherwise, I will befriend anyone.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ugh,that's just nasty.Abortion is wrong with no doubt.No complaints...or else >:-D

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I agree. Its just a unfair and inhumane alternative to abortion. People say "its the mothers choice" What about the baby? Does the baby have a say? In some aspects its worse than the holocaust, and it happens all the time.