Thanks for the memories

• Quote from Shrukan

Every forum I seem to be on, HMS leaves. Am I some sort of bad luck charm? :(

I doubt that. If you were, then everything here would have went to hell and back. There must be somthing wrong...

Why is everyone leaving?!

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Happy Mask Salesman has request to delete his account, and he has left his contact information with me to share with you guys.

"anthonylivesinavan@hotmail.com
    zeldaforums@yahoo.com

http://Http://sacredrealms.my-place.us/3

Regards, HMS."

I have been, and still am, against the deletion of accounts because their posts show up as guest posts, and they need to reregister if they ever decide to check up on us. However, if he really insists, I will do it because he requested it.

He says he needs to get out of here before he "earns more bad rep".

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• No, Twist, I only mod to post news, That's it, I dont do anything else,

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• No, And You DONT have bad rep. If you did, Shrukan would've warned you already, Plus, We don't think you cause trouble, Everyone gets pissed off at things,

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Shrukan

Every forum I seem to be on, HMS leaves. Am I some sort of bad luck charm? :(

Other than the part of HMS thats how i seriously feel
    We have lost quite a few members since I joined..... :umm:

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• He left most likely because of everyone being a mod or admin. But dangit he was a cool member :(

• Quote from Alex

He left most likely because of everyone being a mod or admin.

I'm about ready to karate chop the next person who says that.

• Quote from spiff

XD yes, all six mods and admins there is way too many. Seriously we need more than one mod or admin though.

Look. I'lll figure out what to do with admins/mod :: members, so I can shut you all up about it. The more you b**** and complain, the harder I get about things.

I'm locking this now. Its done nothing but spam the place up.

Edit: And for the record:

Mods/Admins = 6
    Members= 67

6/67= 67 divided by 6 = 11.7% members are admins/mods