3. Real-Time Strategy (C&C, Starcraft) (0) 0%
    4. Action RPG (Diablo, Kingdom Hearts) (0) 0%
    5. Console Role-Playing (FF, Pok?mon) (0) 0%
    6. MMOG's/RPG/FPS or RTS (WoW, Mankind) (0) 0%
    7. Platformer (Crash series, Mario games) (0) 0%
    8. Fighting (Tekken, Dead or Alive) (0) 0%
    9. Racing (Burnout, Gran Turismo) (0) 0%
    10. Other (Simulation, Puzzle etc) (0) 0%

I'm sure we all play a particular group of games more often than any other, but ultimately its hard to decide which genre you put first before all the rest. I guess its due to the sheer diversity of different existing game genres, each all unique and some games had a redefining impact on there genre all together giving it a refreshing new lift and approach. Its these genre-defining games that we recognize the most, like how Ocarina of Time revolutionized the 3D genre and action-adventure and Super Mario 64, the definitive platformer that made a huge impact then and still does today. But at the end of the day we have to ask ourselves, which genre or /s do we rate above others? Here is where you must make that decision, choose wisely. It is a multiple choice poll ;) and I've just put some example games of the genre for display.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

• Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Console Role-playing, and Fighting.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• As for me I would have to go with Action/Adventure (Zelda, others slipped my mind) Platformer (Sonic, Mario, Donkey Country Country games) Console RPG (Final Fantasy series) and FPS's/TPS's (Halo, Goldeneye, Resident Evil, Gears of War). It was certainly quite hard to call in the end.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?