Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Hmm. Now that I think of it, I haven't heard from quite a few of my friends lately. We normally keep on contact via Messenger, but I don't have that anymore (previous complications; had to delete it)... Sometimes I get a call or two, or an email, but rarely.

Anywho...
    100 posts till 10,000 posts!! ^_^

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Hmm. Now that I think of it, I haven't heard from quite a few of my friends lately. We normally keep on contact via Messenger, but I don't have that anymore (previous complications; had to delete it)... Sometimes I get a call or two, or an email, but rarely.

Anywho...
    100 posts till 10,000 posts!! ^_^

Yes! We must by beer, and other things! D:

• I'll pass on the beer... Besides, we got some younger members here who... *cough* *cough* :P

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Beer isn't worth our time. I've heard it tastes like crap, anyway. D:

*runs to get Ting*

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

Maxine MagicFox | MoF - GO TO HELL!! GRRRR says (10:06 PM):
    Well ^_^ It's not bad. I would give it a B+ on template. Content a C+ since you still need MUCH more, but you have is well written, but there's some pages that need some images here and there - like screenies

She's a really good webmaster and a bit of a friend to me. I somewhat agree with her, but she's right. We're missing a lot ^^;

• And that's why we have helpers. To write and add more information/content to the pages. We're definitely improving, and that's what's important. We're advancing.

• Quote from HGuardian

And that's why we have helpers. To write and add more information/content to the pages. We're definitely improving, and that's what's important. We're advancing.

yeah we are. I just wish I had more content to the empty pages.... Like Link's Awakening and such.

• I sent you some LA stuff a little while back, but it's just not up yet.

If you want, I could probably make some more stuff. It'll just take a little longer, since school is starting.

• Quote from Timothy

Finally we're switching to vBulletin. Away with all the fail.

Just because we didn't have Vb, doesn't mean we failed, We were a great little community
    And we'll still continue to be. ^o^ ^_^ ;)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

Just because we didn't have Vb, doesn't mean we failed, We were a great little community
    And we'll still continue to be. ^o^ ^_^ ;)

Jesus, DL, this site doesn't attact any members, merely a few. I have no idea which sponsor this site
    really has, but since we're switching, hopefully, I said 'hopefully', we might get more members.
    And besides, little communities can't be great, that fails.

Seriously, though, I'll get active again one this is vBulletin.

• That signature contest voting is up. I did it all for you bastards. j/k
    Now go on and vote.

• Quote from Timothy

Jesus, DL, this site doesn't attact any members, merely a few. I have no idea which sponsor this site
    really has, but since we're switching, hopefully, I said 'hopefully', we might get more members.
    And besides, little communities can't be great, that fails.

Seriously, though, I'll get active again one this is vBulletin.

Well excuse me. You're the one who said they hated this place, so why stick around and flame it? You are crossing the line soon enough.

• Exactly, I said that. However, I never said WHY I "hated" this forum, in the first place.
    So your point is invalid, basically. Why are you bringing on this argument if you don't even know what you are talking about.

• That is something worth celebrating.

http://www.zeldatemple.net/forums/index.php?topic=758.0

And we could not have done it without the activity of our members, as we worked as one community to create this Zelda Temple forum-historical event. ^o^

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Timothy

Great, we reached 10000 posts. Go on ZT, head for the next 10000 now!

Oh, boy... That's going to take a little while to reach. :P
    Wonder how many new members we'll have by then...?

Quote from Muigi