If you could be one enemy.....

• What would you be? I would be a cucco, strength in numbers and invincibility.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

What would you be? I would be a cucco, strength in numbers and invincibility.

XD. Only when I get on Epona (OoT) or the Magic Cape (ALTTP). :P

I'd be a DarkNut from TP because its awesome. Or if you say for bosses: Argorok.

• Are Cuccos technically enemies? Oh well, I guess they are when aggravated but I guess thats self-defense I mean wouldn't anyone react if you were being swiped in the arse a few times with a sword? Anyways if I could be any enemy, I would pick the Garo Master hands-down. There swift, formidable, elusive and have blades engulfed in flames, ftw definately.

• Quote from spiff

I would be a darknut commander. Powerful athletic and a leader.

Athletic? They can barely move... A poe would be kickass though...

• Ah thats true, but then there open to attack, no matter there still a cool enemy.

• A skullkid. They live in the woods and play a flute, what do you need more...

• Would you allow full-fledged Villains? If so, I want to be Veran; the ability to possess anyone, at any time, and gain their powers/abilities is just too cool to pass up. And, not to mention, I'd have a license to be awesome. Oh, and I'd have other powers, too, I suppose, but they'd pale in comparison to possession.

If not, I'd like to be a Poe. Cause ghosts are cool. And, well, ghosts can possess people too, I suppose.

The point is, if I'm evil, I'd want to have the ability to possess people and monsters. Mostly b/c that has so many applications for villainy!

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Dark Link would be cool though.. But then again he's not very original.

• Um, those are some basic, enemies... You like hitting people?

Note to Self: Stay away from Midna.

• If you mean basic: DarkNuts, Strong and powerful
    If you mean Villans: Dark Link XD

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png