Who's the moderator?

• Who deserve's to be mod 0

1. Muigi (0) 0%
    2. Twistkill (0) 0%
    3. Dark Link (0) 0%
    4. HGuardian (0) 0%

Choose from the poll who deserve's to be mod.

Don't vote for yourself.

Edit:

The other mod will be Mythical when he joins.

• Twistkill. He did very well as an admin, and I think he deserves to be a mod now.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Well, thanks a lot for all the votes, people... thing is, I can vote for myself, but I am not going to for the sake of fair competition.

I am currently stuck between Muigi and HGuardian... I know both of them would do good jobs, but I have known Muigi's dependancy for a longer time than I have HGuardian's... do I really have to vote? :(

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well, thanks a lot for all the votes, people... thing is, I can vote for myself, but I am not going to for the sake of fair competition.

I am currently stuck between Muigi and HGuardian... I know both of them would do good jobs, but I have known Muigi's dependancy for a longer time than I have HGuardian's... do I really have to vote? :(

Not until you have a decision.

• No problem, Twist. Second is still greatly appreciated. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Hello, Fellow members of Eternal Hyrule! I would like to give my speech before the final votes are cast.
    I hope you coose me as Super Moderator. I am responsible, And have modded on many forums before this! Such are, Forsaken Legend, Zelda Overworld, Zelda Galaxy, And MANY others!
    I will enforce the rules, While still being a fair mod that most will enjoy, And will always be helping Eternal Hyrule in any way, shape, or form, I will protect the members and do what I, Shrukan, (And soon to be) Mythical we see fit, And I will work together with the forum as a team. I will help those in need and be loyal and caring while still enforcing the laws that will lead to a nice, peaceful, And happy community.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

- Dark Link

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Whispers (um they can't change their votes,I'm pretty sure)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Arrest the fraud, guys. The possibilities of anyone socially accepting that horrible speech are lower than low. You are in bad luck, skippy.

• That's what you may think, But I think I still have a shot here, Even IF I had a horrible speech, It doesn't matter. What matters is your actions, I've been a pretty good member here, And I'm not about to stop, Even if I lose, I just want to help Eternal Hyrule as much as I can, Which is why I wanted to be in this election, Not just to be some power-hungry mod who bans people for no reason, I wanted to help, This site is one of my favorites, And I want to help, That's all.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• Arrest the fraud, guys. The possibilities of anyone socially accepting that horrible speech are lower than low. You are in bad luck, skippy.

Well... that was harsh, but somewhat true; Dark Link, your speech was rather generic, and it sounded like you were campaigning for mayor in a small town. n_n

Oh, that's what I liked about SMF; the notification if someone posted while you were typing... sorry about that, DL. Carry on.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Right...But, I'd really like this job here, And Yeah, Maybe if I sounded like a campainging mayor, It's because I want this. Plus, I'd be very active, as I am now. And I want to try my hardest, This site, Is the site I wanted to mod on the most, Plus, It's mostly like a real life job. You've got to hear stuff from the members (customers) and you have to make the right desicions, If you mess up, You've got to face the music. If you cant handle it, then don't apply, But I know I could, It's just a matter of thought.

phanlinksig.png