Best 3-D Zelda Ending

• What had the Best Ending? 0

1. Ocarina of Time (0) 0%
    2. Majora's Mask (0) 0%
    3. The Wind Waker (0) 0%
    4. Twilight Princess (0) 0%

Which had the best ending, whether by an emotional sad feeling or a cool ending?

Twilight Princess wins hands down for me.

*spoiler*

When Midna cracked the the Mirror of Twilight and left Link. She shattered the Mirror and you could feel Link's heart sink after. Twilight Princess had THE BEST (opinion) ending due to the fact that Link, Zelda, and Midna all had an emotional part in the ending. The Music was very well done in the ending, when the music started to get slower as the tear shattered the mirror into a million pieces.

*end spoiler*

So what do you think?

• I'd love to say OoT right here because of how much I love Ganondorf.
    Although I'd be lying

When Hyrule started sinking under water at the end of WW I thought this was truly amazing, as goes for TP

But Im going to have to go with Majoras Mask on this one
    Most probably down to the music (Calling The Four Giants )

All four giants coming from the areas of Termina to hold up the moon. That moment was incredible
    Not so much a touching ending but more of a relief.
    Then onto the Carnival which was a nice touch to the ending.

• I would say all of them...they are all simply amazing. Espially OoT, thats why I went with that one.

• I voted for Ocarina of Time becasue *SPOILER WARNING LOL* it has ganon(dorf) being sealed away into the dark world for the very first time(timeline-wise) and then it shows link and zelda together then link goes back in time so hes a kid again and then navi flys away and the music is kinda "epic" i guess at that part...*END SPOILER LOL*

• Majoras Mask, the ending really made me pumped... for some reason..

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Majoras Mask, the ending really made me pumped... for some reason..

Agreed. Majora's Mask was, at least in my opinion, the most original ending.
    It was fairly original as well...I was full of joy when I noticed the screen saying:

"Beginning of a New Day"

• At first I thought that OoT had the best ending, but now reading the previous posts, I've been influenced to say Majora's Mask. As said, it was the most original and it was nice to see what happened in that storybook the Granny told you happen. :P

Now to think of it; I would say OoT though as well, because of the journey Link went through. Finishing the game after realising what you've accomplished truly makes OoT an awesome ending. Plus the remixed music at the end is funky.

• TP

Display Spoiler

At the last battle JUST when yoou thought Midna died, You see her, But in her true form. And at the Mirror Of Twilight, You just had that nolagastic feeling.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• What a relief! I expected everyone to vote for Ocarina Of Time and Twilight Princess.
    Amazingly enough, this is the first time ZT has impressed and surprised me.

• Before I start, I'd like to say that all four games had great endings. Now here I go:

First, I'd say Majora's Mask. The ending was really original, made you tense, kept you interested, and ended with a rush of relief and joy. The kind of ending that makes the rest of the game feel great and worth the time and effort.

Then, I'll say OoT. After working through Link's long journey, you make it to Ganon's Tower, fully armed and prepared, and you are blown away by an epic battle you don't expect. When you think you've defeated Ganondorf, the castle crumbles around you. Even after you make it to the bottom, you think it's over, only for him to rise from the ground and knock your Master Sword away like a toothpick. And the credits music was nice.

Then WW. I liked the water coming around, and it felt sort of cool to be this kid fighting a strong, evil wizard. Even though he would look like nothing to most, he's intimidating to you because of his great advantages over you. Then the King of Hyrule sacrifices himself to save the new Hyrule from the terror of Ganondorf. This game, to me, also had the best credit music.

And finally TP. Although Hyrule Castle was highly disappointed, you are faced by an eerily realistic Ganondorf. Midna tries unsuccessfully to protect Zelda, you think she dies, then there's a horseback battle, then a swordfight. Then you see Midna in her true form, but she *SPOILER* shatters the mirror and you feel Link's heart sink. Although Zelda doesn't play much of a full character in this ending, it was still pretty good. But as I've said, TP's music wasn't that great.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• As I haven't played Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, I'd go with Wind Waker.

There is something about that ending... that I found very moving. Whether it was Ganondorf's quote, "Heh heh... The wind... It is blowing...", the King's confession on how he acted was no more the same as Ganondorf himself, the water pouring down onto the castle and the King reaching out to Link will-lessly, or the sinking of the great Hyrule Kingdom under the waves (along with it, the Master Sword, lodged into the petrified Ganondorf's head, and the King)... I couldn't really say. I found it very emotional, unlike Ocarina of Time, which I found a little disappointing in terms of the good-byes between Zelda and Link...

Wind Waker all the way, then.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.