The Ctrl + V Game! :D

You don't want to know.

Heh, kidding. v

B?ta:

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLhWpwULwUo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLhWpwULwUo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>_<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLhWpwULwUo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLhWpwULwUo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

Before I start, I'd like to say that all four games had great endings. Now here I go:

First, I'd say Majora's Mask. The ending was really original, made you tense, kept you interested, and ended with a rush of relief and joy. The kind of ending that makes the rest of the game feel great and worth the time and effort.

Then, I'll say OoT. After working through Link's long journey, you make it to Ganon's Tower, fully armed and prepared, and you are blown away by an epic battle you don't expect. When you think you've defeated Ganondorf, the castle crumbles around you. Even after you make it to the bottom, you think it's over, only for him to rise from the ground and knock your Master Sword away like a toothpick. And the credits music was nice.

Then WW. I liked the water coming around, and it felt sort of cool to be this kid fighting a strong, evil wizard. Even though he would look like nothing to most, he's intimidating to you because of his great advantages over you. Then the King of Hyrule sacrifices himself to save the new Hyrule from the terror of Ganondorf. This game, to me, also had the best credit music.

And finally TP. Although Hyrule Castle was highly disappointed, you are faced by an eerily realistic Ganondorf. Midna tries unsuccessfully to protect Zelda, you think she dies, then there's a horseback battle, then a swordfight. Then you see Midna in her true form, but she *SPOILER* shatters the mirror and you feel Link's heart sink. Although Zelda doesn't play much of a full character in this ending, it was still pretty good. But as I've said, TP's music wasn't that great.

(>u<) it's my last post!

Whenever I make a long post, I copy it, just in case something messes up. That way, I don't have to type it again. XD

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• "Oh, simple problem, my friend.

The forum's accounts and NUMA's accounts are not linked. You need to create a new account to log into NUMA, so we apologize for any inconveniences this somehow causes you.

Go into N's Configure menu. In the bottom right-hand corner, there are fields to fill out for a Username, password, and e-mail. Fill out those fields, then click on "Create New User" underneath them to create a NUMA account. Now you should be able to log into NUMA. ^_^"

Ah, I was assisting someone on the Metanet forums when the page froze... luckily I copied the contents of the post, eh?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• o.o I love this song XDDDDD.

• B?ta:

That's still there from last night? :\

... XD

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Rant.... lol.

• weird how my thing is from the same rant thread on the same forum that Shrukan's is from.

• DANG! O_O How'd that get there??

• August 16, 2008 - Saturday

The Battle Frontier...

Yester-night was one of my better routines... NightMares always lift my mood.

The Organizations have becoming nothing more than restless rumors amongst our community. Even the Messengers themselves have ceased their once hourly information on them.
    Since the Rainbow Phoenix's escape, the Teams have all but gone into an even further secrecy... One can only wonder what this silence could mean.

Once nothing more than a towering building in the Johto region, the first Battle Tower has influenced just about every other continent on the planet. And one of its more rivaling successors is in the Hoenn region: the Battle Frontier.
    Consisting of seven divided areas, it is any Trainer's goal to reach it and defeat all whom reside there. After completing the challenges, they are met with a Frontier Brain -- a Trainer with the utmost of experience and strategy.
    The seven areas each have respective challenges: the Battle Factory, led by Frontier Brain Noland; the Battle Arena, led by Frontier Brain Greta; the Battle Dome, led by Frontier Brain Tucker (one of my least favorite Trainers); the Battle Pike, led by Frontier Brain Lucy; the Battle Palace, led by Frontier Brain Spenser; the Battle Pyramid, led by Frontier Brain Brandon; and the Battle Tower, the root of this place, led by Frontier Brain Anabel.

But why would some Trainer care for pitiful challengers? Whom would invest their life to create this monstrous arena?

Years ago, a man named Scott had found himself as the Champion of Hoenn. Though he was pleased with such a triumphant standing, he found the ones he fought... too simple in strategy. They lacked any real challenge to him.
    Then a day came when the Battle Tower in Johto had increased in fame and popularity, and this sparked the fighting spirit in Scott. Thus, he stepped down as Champion and made it to a deserted island northeast of Hoenn, where he began a replica of the Battle Tower of Johto.
    After some years, it was finally complete, but it was still missing... an edge to it. Though many Trainers from Hoenn flocked there daily, in Scott's eyes, there was not enough to offer them, just as the Hoenn Pokemon League had not offered him enough challenge. As a result, he temporarily closed down the Battle Tower... and began anew.
    Several years passed. And, being the ex-Champion of Hoenn, he had been rewarded a large sum of money. He invested every cent in this project he would call: the Battle Frontier. And, using whatever money he had leftover, he made fliers to spread the word of his place. He was looking for the most devious, cunning, strategic minds in all the world. And, needless to say, he found them.

Since then, the dream of one Trainer turned into a reality...

Why do I share this story?

Because the motivation this one Trainer had... faintly reminds me of the Organizations... They are seeking Trainers to lead an army of destruction on us. They have already kidnapped Lugia. The Legendary Birds. The Legendary Beasts. Rayquaza. But for what purpose?

When will the Trainers learn of their activities? Though there was one breach, by the Trainer whom freed Ho-oh, when will that Trainer speak up?

I adore chaos... I yearn for it to ravage the Lands of the World. But as I have grown on this Planet, I have begun to... enjoy... the benefits it offers. I care not of the Trainers and the Insignificants and other Creatures.
    I only wish the safety... of the Planet I have lived on for so long...

~Oh, eheh... My new Darkrai entry. :)

Quote from Muigi

• I would post what I copied... but I found out it's actually my password onto these forums. I made it so complex that I don't even remember it, and I put it in a .txt file on my computer. I usually have Remember Me enabled, but when the forums moved I had to re-enter it, so I had to copy/paste it.

:|

I am a huge Soldat fan.