Classes for School Year (07-08)

• This topic should be pretty simple; just post your classes here.

Heres mine; Unfortunately I can't say I like it.

Period 1: Comprehensive Health - Mr. Frascollosi, Ms. Robidux, Ms. Noyse
    Period 2: World History College Prep - Mr. King
    Period 3: English College Prep - Ms. Simeone
    Period 4: Band - Mr. Bianchi
    Period 5: Algebra Honors - Ms. Smith
    Period 6: Study - Mr. Frascollosi
    Period 7: Earth Science Honors - Mr. Nolan

• As of right now, I do not have a schedule for my classes. I am choosing my classes for Senior year of high school on Thursday.

Yes, I get to choose which classes I want to take... provided there are enough spots. Also, I have semesters at this schoo - I only take about 4 classes plus a lunch hour, but the classes are about 1 and a half hours long. I take finals for these classes in January. Then, I get to choose 4 more classes for the second half of the year and finals will be in June for those classes.

Good stuff, eh?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• My classes are(in a random order):

Basics of Music
    Composition I
    Swordplay
    Introduction to Game Programming I
    Computer Hardware Elements
    College Algebra? (still trying to work this one out...)

These are by semester, not year, so it'll change awhile from now.

:ocarina:This is all you get till I find the signature I had before...:ocarina:

• I'm not in college yet, or I simply have a different system, anyway I have all the exact sciences on themselves, which occupies most of my hours (chemistry, physics, mathematics, biology, earth science)

plus three languages (dutch, english and german) and some bullcrap called Societal Science, which unfortunately is mandatory.

And a last extra class found in World History, which is to my interest.

I suppose I will be taking Advanced Physics when I go to university not short from now.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• Societal Science?
    Is that like sociology? That class was boring...
    I feel sorry for you if it was anything like sociology..

And I came here a few days ago Shrukan.

• Societal Science?
    Is that like sociology? That class was boring...
    I feel sorry for you if it was anything like sociology..

And I came here a few days ago Shrukan.

It's like the religion of the sacrilegious. It's a class which tries to let you understand society and prevent hiccups on your way to maturity.

Quoted (translated by me though) by my teacher, who I might add, doesn't have full support by me regarding his sanity..

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• It's like the religion of the sacrilegious. It's a class which tries to let you understand society and prevent hiccups on your way to maturity.

Quoted (translated by me though) by my teacher, who I might add, doesn't have full support by me regarding his sanity..

Not exactly like sociology, but still sounds just as fun...

• Ookay people, I got my schedule... I better do good this year, because this will determine the rest of my life, seriously.

1st Semester (From now until the end of January/beginning of February):

(4U means a 12th Grade University level credit; I need 6 of them to get into University)

(I just felt like putting more parentheses here. Sue me.)

8:40 to 10:00 - Advanced Functions and Calculus (4U)
    10:05 to 11:20 - Philosophy (4U)
    11:20 to 12:15 - Lunch Break; We can even leave the school at will to go to a restaurant or whatever, we just have to be back to the school in time. Good stuff, eh?
    12:20 to 1:35 - English (4U)
    1:40 to 2:55 - 11th grade Chemistry (I need practice in Chemistry before tackling the 12th grade course, because I never took Chemistry before. Look at the second semester)

2nd Semester (End of February until the end of the school year, sometime in the second half of June):
    8:40 to 10:00 - Biology (4U)
    10:05 to 11:20 - Free period, because I do not have a class in this time slot. I can go to the Library, sit outside, do whatever. Heh.
    11:20 to 12:15 - Lunch (Read description in the 1st Semester... and because this is right after my free period, I can basically go to Lunch during that free period and have until 12:15 to come back to school. >:))
    12:20 to 1:35 - Chemistry (4U)
    1:40 to 2:55 - Data Management (4U)

Phew.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Here's my current semester, which actually starts next week.

Monday - College Mathematics II (6PM - 10PM)
    (hard as shit class, since the teacher is Russian and hard to understand)

Tuesday - Animation I (9AM - 1PM)

Saturday - Scripting and Web Authoring (9AM - 1PM)

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!