3. Peach (0) 0%
    4. Yoshi (yes he counts) (0) 0%
    5. Bowser (0) 0%
    6. Bowser Jr. (0) 0%
    7. Koopas (0) 0%
    8. Bomb-ombs (0) 0%
    9. Goomba (0) 0%
    10. Other (say in post) (0) 0%

Who is your favorite Mario character and why?

Mine is Luigi. Who can't love a kind hearted guy who gets into a lot of trouble. Poor Luigi. :P

• Luigi was my "Who Are You?" character (something Nintendo held a while back), so I've been rather fond of the not-so-mean green guy. However... I would have to say my favorite of everyone in the Mario universe is...
    Bowser. AKA King Koopa.
    Not sure what's with this guy... Perhaps his witty jokes? Short temper? Always trying, but always failing... but trying again anyway? Or maybe because of the way he looked in Super Smash Bros. Melee? I really don't know. My interest in the tyrant turtle just sparked one day. In fact, a majority of my online usernames are in homage to this Koopa King.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Luigi FTW. No doubt about it.
    He saves Mario for goodness sake!

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Lol, Yoshi for sure. A green dinosaur that swallows enemies, can practically fly with a kick of it's feet, and lay eggs with it's enemies inside? It's pure genius!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.