Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Leave? To where? Why? When? How? Who? (You!) How many? XP

Well, Twistkill mentioned it on the top of this page. I'm going to be shippin' out October 9th to be joining the Air Force. That should be interesting... :navi:

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• *GASP* Nooooooooo~ Well I hope you have a good time... I'l certainly miss you. =(

Heh, I'll try. :P
    Thanks for that... But, it's not like I'll be gone for years, right? Who knows, maybe right after my basic training, I'll be able to stop by. That's about... what... two months, tops? Heh. I can't guarantee my immediate return, but I can guarantee that you won't see the last of me whence I leave here... :sheik:

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Goodbye, Steelia, and good luck in the Air Force. Oh wait, you're not leaving yet. XD

One of my good friends is moving soon. It's sad. When she told one of my guy friends, he cried. But she'll keep in touch, so it should be good.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• ^ LOL
    Thanks anyway, HGuardian. Really appreciate it. :)

It's always a sad time when friends move... But, with technology as it is nowadays, you're never truly separated... Heh.

Quote from Muigi

• I moved away from all my friends....ALL OF THEM!!!! I miss them even now......
    (Steelia's going to the Airforce??!!!)

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I don't know any of my friends emails or forums there at.........
    (who is is on here its still vacant without the sbox!!!)

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• One of my best friends that I've known since kindergarten moved away a few years ago. But since she kept her cell phone number, long distance calling is never a problem, and we still talk all the time. Plus, we visit each other like twice a year.

She's coming down in October. :D

• Well, the shoutbox is back up. But will it stand survive the many trials it endures day and night of serious discussions and pointless spam? Stay tuned!

Quote from Muigi

• Lol. Well people are going to get banned if they don't listen next time. That was what TTH said.

Sounds good.

And Twistkill: You could say that. Only the ones whom are rule abiding survive. ;)

Quote from Muigi

• Starting my weekend homework now. Yay for Labor Day. :]
    One of my friends is coming back from Disney World with a Mickey Mouse ice cube tray. We're going to make apple juice popsicles. :D

By the way, Shrukan: I love your new sig/avvy set. It's pretty.