• Yeah, School starts tommorow....I'll still try to be active and such. Just letting ya know I got to go to School.

T_T

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• School has already started for me.....I HATE IT!!!!!!!! I'm still active though.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yeah, School starts tommorow....I'll still try to be active and such. Just letting ya know I got to go to School.

T_T

Wait... Shchool starts for the first time... tommorw? Oh.... School starts agian tomrow for me... Labor day... Nothing wrong with that. My school is cool, Kinda makes it fun to be a freshman =3

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• My first day of school is over as well. High School still pours every piece of life out of you.

• School starts on the 5th... and I'm in Senior year, which is more difficult and important for my future unlike you youngins. (Okay, I kid, but this is seriously an important year for me...)

Youngins? That suposted to mean somthing to me? XD

So? I'm a Seinor too! ;D
    Wish me luck!

No =3
    You will live, I promise.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I will probably be starting up college... sometime next year. That's just a hunch, though. Really don't know how things will go till after this year's over with.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• So? I'm a Seinor too! ;D
    Wish me luck!

Jesus, you're not a Senior. That was a lame lie.
    Your merely 13 years old. Trying to impress the crowd with age? That fails.

• Look, No flaming here, I skipped a grade cause I was smart enough, OK? That's it.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• If you live in the U.S., a 14-year-old who has skipped a grade would be in 10th, maybe 11th. Not a senior. ;D

Unless it's different rules in the Water Temple, Dark Link. *points to location*

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Oh. Makes more sense then, I suppose.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)