• my sis and bro.

I hit a pillow.

A stupid 12 year old crack head, i think of blasting his @ss
    with bullets!!!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• What stresses me most is when I cannot help people... such as those over the internet. It drives me insane, and can sometimes lead me to a temporary depression. What makes it worse is when they reply back, you cannot read their words... whether they speak the truth, or if it was only a joke. I know, I'm too gullible when it comes to those things, eheh.

If I suffer such symptoms, I normally talk to people... go to sleep... or play a game or two. But mostly sleep. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• What stresses me? School. Being called something I'm not. Seeing people that don't deserve stuff get what they want. Greed. How i deal with it? Now a few years ago i would of taken a knife and tried to get even... (Thanks to three courses of anger management I'm pretty sane now lol.) But now, i usually retreat into myself, don't talk, don't eat. Basically shut down everything until I know I'm not angry.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.