Posts by code

tough call on which one to buy. if you want something to do for about 3 years buy oblivion. this game seriously just never stops. just for fun i went running around, over hills, through forests etc in a straight line....there was no end to how far i could go and i can climb up seriously steep places. deer run around, rabbits, wolves, rats, goblins are *so far* in the forest and when you kill a wolf, deer or other critter you can take its pelt to sell later on. it isnt seemless but its great being able to run like that *and the environment changes* PLUS while youre doing it your abilities get stronger.

when i write my review its gonna be about 10 pages long LOL!

you rock mage. ive been checking out the e3 also and twilight princess looks incredible!! im glad that they finally updated links look, and that the graffix engine is big enough to handle the load. finally! a link for adults to enjoy also *not that we dont enjoy the old link, but i think nintendo has been in the childs game business for soooo long its nice to see them working on a change for more serious gamers as well*.

i got one today WOOHOO! plus i got oblivion for it and i am really impressed with it. i'll let you know when ive gone through more than a couple of hours worth of the game but so far, its amazing!

it took me about 45 minutes to just create how my charector looked. is anyone else playing this game?

Leland is a teenage boy that is incarcerated in a juvanile detention center. you get to know Leland throughout the film and how he ended up being where he is through his diary, which his counsler reads. Leland is not a screwed up individual; though he is incarcerated you come to realise that this young man has some very interesting points, and that what he does, he does out of love.
    its a touching and sad story about life, death, love and loss with Leland at the center of it all.

rent it. its worth the watch.

omni slash! :lol

plus, you cant remember your other skills! you lose cool points for that alone, and doing so gives cloud strife all he needs to omni slash the two of you into oblivion. :P

im going to play devils advocate here and say that study environments are controlled groups of people. while they may not have succumbed to the violent game play, they certainly are not indicative of the general populace. since i didnt read the article itself i have no way of knowing how many controlled groups there were, how many people were in each group and which types of game each control group was subjected to. without this information it would be impossable for me to make an accurate statement on whether or not what you said would be deemed as valuable information on the topic.

that being said, simply because one university does one study does not indicate to me *and shouldnt to anyone else* the falsity or truthfulness of the question at hand. it would take a lot more than one universitys findings for me to have solid evidence in either direction.

i suppose i should have said "in your opinion, do you think that video game violence is responsable for some peoples actions".

personally, i think they might; but the person in question would already have to be mentally unstable to begin with. im not saying that video games are at fault, but in that scenario i could see how it might push an already mentally screwed up individual to do a criminal activity; do you agree with that?

got a cell phone? beware what you say on it. the US government has been tracking millions of ordinary citizens and recording their cell phone conversations. you can find the article on it at cnn.com.

what do you think? is this ethical treatment of citizens to be recorded without their consent or knowledge or is it ok to do because of the terrorist threat?

hmmm, i cant say as i remember seeing any games that use that. i'll take a look around though, ive got a really massive games site that i'll go through for you. might take me awhile though.

with all the controversy surrounding this topic its a shame that this question hasnt been posed before on this site.

do you think that violence in video games is responsable for the actions of some people?

thanks!

to be fair about it i dont believe that GTA san andreas should have gotten the adult rating to begin with. if it hadnt been for their declining sales and the programmer that put the adult content in there in the first place *which was riduclous, even to bump sales* they never would have gotten in trouble.
    besides, you had to download a patch for it...insane it would get the adult rating for that IMO.