Posts by Muigi

Tywar, you have to remember that he was only showing the quirks of Brawl, not playing for competition.

Also, today's update is Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong's intro to Adventure Mode.

Vast quantities of his precious bananas have been stolen!
    And by a very familiar hand...

It’s time to rise up against this blatant provocation!
    Prepare yourselves, minions of Bowser!

Then, it shows the video they showed at E For All but without the text.

This makes me wonder, though. What would Bowser want with DK's bananas?

EDIT:
    Look close into the first screen that they show and it looks like Link is Dark Link
    A Costume?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1nynXoosc&NR=1

Yup. Seems like you'd be correct. Dark Link is apparently Link's alternate costume, which is awesome in my book.

Anyways, new stage today, and possibly the weirdest one yet.

It's Pictochat!

At first, it's just flat.

Wait a bit, and terrain will begin to draw itself onto the stage.

But that doesn't mean this stage doesn't have it's own share of threats.

Sometimes, you might get blown away.

Other times, you'll get flamed. The possibilities are endless!

Quite a unique stage this is.

Well, well, even during the weekend, we still seem to get Brawl footage. This time, it's all about the Adventure Mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SEWmxoBmdY
    (Couple things about this video. Apparently, you can choose who you play as before the events begin now. This also confirms there being more than one taunt, as Mario removes his cap and rubs his head when the fight ends. Also, I love how Pit cheers them on while he sits up in Skyworld. Probably explains where's he's been for these past years. xD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ0LQxFo-F8
    (Shows the Petey fight in action. Seems Kirby's hammer has been tweaked a bit to be more powerful. This one also shocked me. Really. I never would've expected him to show up with that. We now have even more reason to hate that guy.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBxhf5d-OLc
    (Here's where the adventures separate. Kirby apparently boards the Halbred, only to be knocked off by Fox's Arwing, which was weaving all about trying to avoid being shot by the Halbred. Interesting.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7uvdre9kEk
    (This shows Pit's side of the story. Apparently, he finds Mario as a trophy, resurrects him, and the two go towards adventure! Very awesome.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAITVNPY8s
    (Possibly my favorite of the vids so far only because of the cinema. Shows DK and Diddy's side of the story. Apparently, they have their banana horde stolen and they're both pretty pissed off about it.)

Haven't you noticed that sakurai is coping everything gamefaqs users say...? first it was pokemon trainer as a character then....it was resseti....and sonic and now is little mac....so its true....sakurai is spiying on gamefaqs to take his ideas for brawl....

....please tell me you're joking. Those were all wild guesses and half of them didn't even come true. Hell, NOBODY predicted the Pokemon Trainer at all.

Anyways, today's update is Peach's Final Smash.

<Peach Blossom>

Peach begins to dance as her dancing makes everyone go to sleep! The closer you are, the longer you stay asleep. During this, peaches suddenly appear so that you can heal yourself with them. Be careful, the far away foes may also wake up and take advantage of this as well.

Peach's dancing put everyone to sleep! Maybe she just isn't that much of an exotic dancer.

Hey look, peaches! (No pun intended)

Eat first, THEN the rage!

Mario may have to have some surgury after this.

Wait, Meowth was just a trophy in Melee, how could he be useful? xD

Anyways, new AT. An AT who I was hoping was playable.

It's Little Mac! Boy, ain't he tiny?

But be careful not to mess with this little guy, as he packs quite a punch.

Look at him run!

Give em the ol' one two!

Then finish them with a special uppercut!

Resurrecting this legend for the current generation is something we can all enjoy just a bit.

Aw, I wanted to kick Bowser's ass as a boxer. Oh well, this'll just have to do. -.-

NEW SCIENTIFIC FORMULA DISCOVERED!

Wii = PS3 + Xbox 360 < X - Gamecube (X= Feelings towards Wii)

In this case, Wii always wins >=D

PS3 has better graphics, so what? Its the story what counts >=D

Tywar, knock off the console bashing. I'd rather not see a flame war start because of someone bashing another's favorite console.

Well, I never saw you as a know-it-all or a smartypants really. I always saw you as I see any member.

Respectful, knows what he's doing, and just be's himself.

In my opinion, people just say that just so that they feel better about themselves. >>

He's not saying the Wii sucks, he's just saying that, by comparison of the features and abilities of the consoles, the PS3 is above the other 2, and this is of course true via an objective analysis/side by side comparison. (Games are another issue, debating about that is utterly pointless)

It's true. The PS3 does have some of the best hardware money can buy, and is technically superior than its competition, but most of the games for it currently have yet to unlock its full potential.

Never give up. You keep pushing and you keep pushing. You don't stop. If you trip, get back on your feet. You meet a block in your way, push it out. You come across a person, beat him the **** out of your way. You DON'T stop. High Shcool if the dividing line from money, life, death, and misery. Everything you do in High School will be your future. You keep pushing and in doing so block everything out. Love is mearly nothing in school. Its quite impossible, really. Odds are everyone that you see in school you will never see them agian. Don't worry about that. In case of hobbies, (which I have trouble with) you must also push gamming out of your way. It only takes your time away. Spend your time studing for tests, doing homework, and during class, don't be afraid to ask questions. Smart People ask questions. The only stupid question is the one that wasnt asked.

Tywar, she's talking about her school work, not her high school life. :\