What does your username mean?

• Well Its a long story but since I have time I'll post it lol

Back in 2007 I joined my first online community Exploitstaion, its not around anymore sadly, the admin there was BadServo, one of the coolest guys I know online. So One day it just came to my mind and I asked him , " Hey Bad why are you BadServo not GudServo" and to this he had a story of his own , it was in early 90s when he was watching Robo wars on TV and a robo lost , when the owner of the robo was asked what happened he said " It was a BasServo" and this hit him and so he took the name up. In turn I asked him hey Can I be GudServo , and he said why not and he changed my username to GudServo

Come 2009 I joined a site that now I own ( lol) and there I used GudServo and in 2010 a member started calling me Servo but wait I did not took the name than, she was the only one calling me Servo and all other wud call me Gud and One day I was mad and I just said no more GudServo and so I made myself EvilServo , I'm still using that name on my site , and in 2012 due to some reasons I disappeared for a year came 2013 and I came back found out the site was dead now no one from Old member online and it was being shut down So i took it over and at that time I decided I would use Servo from now on and so yeah I'm suing Servo now , I still use Gud/Evil with my name at times

What does it mean I dont know, but as admin I learnt something that a website runs because of its members not admins so If you ask me I would like to say Servo is someone who serves online people

I'm sorry that I typed too much I hope you do not find this boring

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal

Edited once, last by Servo (November 23, 2015 at 6:07 AM).

• On the contrary my Gud/Evil Srvo. That was pretty cool. I appreciate you opened with us explaining how it all began. It is a pretty neat read. It is quite interesting how the username precedes you. It must mean a lot for you if it came from a person you appreciate like that. I like how now you have adapted the name to cover your own online philosophy.

Now I wonder what were your pre-servo nicks. :-D

• Glad you liked it well to your answer waht I used before I used two names before

Piranas which is actually my real name written a lil differently

and other was Nonusab , nonu mean an innocent lil kid and we use sab for respect in our language and No i was not referring to me as innocent lil kid it was my lil cousin , we used to call him Nonusab and he used to get really mad you know kids have this complex that they are grownups not kids and he had this big time so we teased him nonusab and yea I love him a lot as well so out of my love for him I used that name Nonusab , now he is like 14 but I still call him nonu hahah but its an new nick I made up Nonops or NonayPo lol hahahaha

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal

• Hahah. No matter the age some people really seem to dislike being called kids or boys.
    Nonu sounds close to niño (male infant) but i wouldn't have guessed it, together Nonusab has a nice ring to it.

But it's hard for people like me.
    I use the words "kiddo, kids, toddlers" a lot.
    I have been using them for 6 years now and when I feel like I can be my true self in a forum, they just skip from my fingers into the post :(
    I wish I could control them....

• The other site I use, I was called "A user of this" because of the fact I needed an unpicked username, and after 12 attempts failed...Yeah. So anyway, everyone called me User. And User sounds too generic, so I added a radical Z to my name. Neat, huh?

• The other site I use, I was called "A user of this" because of the fact I needed an unpicked username, and after 12 attempts failed...Yeah. So anyway, everyone called me User. And User sounds too generic, so I added a radical Z to my name. Neat, huh?

Haha, that's a pretty amusing story and Uzar looks neat too.