We're participating on the Site Battle Madness 2019

• Current Status: Defeated.

Thank you for your participation. It's been quite enjoyable, even if our journey was shorter. We can prepare and make sure to make a comeback next time. Good luck to all our visitors still have your site going in Forum Promotion. :3

PAST ROUNDS:
    2nd Round:
    Battle #22: Zelda Community Vs Admin Loop - DEFEAT  ;(

• Admin Loop I believe is owned by kingcool52 , so I feel pretty lucky we get to share this match. It's a pretty nice resource blog and community for webmasters and I am not going to lie, between both choices I am pretty sure folks at FP are more familiar with them than us, haha. This is going to be really though.
    • Result: We we lost by four votes.

1st Round: Battle #11: Zelda Community Vs Fireside Chats - VICTORY! :D

• This first battle is already tough, and it is against a blog from a very nice member. I meant what I said in the thread. It is pretty cool to coincide with her for our first encounter.
    • Result: That was a close call, guys, but we won by two votes.

• RESULTS:

That was a close call. Surviving the sweet sixteen is going to be a challenge.

If you want to support us, you can vote for us in this thread:

Battle #22: Zelda Community Vs Admin Loop

Admin Loop I believe is owned by kingcool52, so I feel pretty lucky we get to share this match. It's a pretty nice resource blog and community for webmasters and I am not going to lie, between both choices I am pretty sure folks at FP are more familiar with them than us, haha. This is going to be really though.

Feel free to keep us updated how the votes are going. Thanks again for your support. :3

• I can't access FP.

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

I wish I could remember the voting...I would love to vote for Zelda community again

Yeah, unfortunately they were having some issues. I spoke with some of the staff and they are working on it.

Right now it is giving a server error, but seems the theme loaded so hopefully in some hours we can have some news.

ADDED: I think they are transferring to a different server so it might be longer before it becomes available again.

• Claraviolet   Silent Lion , Link and everyone that has been helping us with your votes so far. I might need you to vote again.

Because of a Database Failure at Forum Promotion, they lost 40 hours of posts, so if you voted after Friday chances are that your vote has been lost, so I want to ask you guys to double check the thread and see if your vote is still there. I think Link's vote is safe according to his post above. Haha.

Battle #22: Zelda Community Vs Admin Loop

Also, I've updated the first post on this thread so it looks neat and straight to the point where we are... and how far we could make it.

• I am sorry guys, we have been defeated: Admin Loop beat us by 4 votes.

Even if this year we couldn't make it as far as last one, I am still glad we entered the contest and really grateful to you all for supporting us with your votes and being such a good sports. I am hoping to use the steam we collected with the contest to promote our community more openly in ForumPromotion and try to get people interested in trying our community. Next year we are entering for sure, and I'd love to make some noise.

Now, even if it is over for us, you guys can still go and have some fun with the tournament. If you'd like, can keep you up to date on the general results as they come in the replies. Maybe we can have some fun watching just how far each project goes. In my case I am curious on battle #25 since it is pairing two very good general gaming forums and in battle#27, where Admin Loops is fighting against Nightly Frights, the funny thing is that this forum is also Grimalkin's, same owner we shared our first round with. So I am very curious what the final score will be there.