Current Status: Defeated.
Thank you for your participation. It's been quite enjoyable, even if our journey was shorter. We can prepare and make sure to make a comeback next time. Good luck to all our visitors still have your site going in Forum Promotion.
2nd Round: Battle #22: Zelda Community Vs Admin Loop - DEFEAT
- Admin Loop I believe is owned by kingcool52 , so I feel pretty lucky we get to share this match. It's a pretty nice resource blog and community for webmasters and I am not going to lie, between both choices I am pretty sure folks at FP are more familiar with them than us, haha. This is going to be really though.
- Result: We we lost by four votes.
1st Round: Battle #11: Zelda Community Vs Fireside Chats - VICTORY!
- This first battle is already tough, and it is against a blog from a very nice member. I meant what I said in the thread. It is pretty cool to coincide with her for our first encounter.
- Result: That was a close call, guys, but we won by two votes.
Deja Vu! I can't believe it is already time to be making this thread again!
A year ago I decided to enroll Zelda Community in a event held on in another community I have been part of for a long time called "ForumPromotion", which is a hub community for webmasters to come interact and find ways to help their communities. This event was a voting contest to help promote some communities. You can read how it was for us when we entered to the SBM 2018. Since it seems like typically Forums have better reception than websites, I decided one again to enter our lovely community. With the change of software and the tweaks that Link has been doing, I am confident we have something new to offer for people visiting us from Forum Promotion.
Site Battle Madness 2019
The tournament has kicked with 32 websites. Divided in two groups. Each group will be divided with vote battles between two contestants. The one with more votes wins and pass to the next level of the tournament. You can read all the details in Forum Promotion's thread: SBM 2019 Official Rules & Prizes.
As for Zelda Community, we are nested inside the second group, You can see our progress at the top of this post and through this thread.
I will do my best to keep you updated on how we fare through the competition.
How to help
1. Join Forum Promotion.
( If you participated last year, you are probably already with enough posts to participate. )
2. Make 5 posts in their community before voting.
(If you are unsure, I'd say go to try first to create a thread in "New to FP?" and introduce yourself. Then for the other 4 posts you can head to intelectual talk as it is their general talk section. Forum games don't increase your post count. And since you are there feel free to check the other sites and vote or explore the community.)
3. Head straight to the current Battle poll with Zelda Community in the title
4. Make sure to vote for us!