The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (TP)

• TP was probably the best Zelda game in a good long time. Though it took a while for it to come out, it was well worth the wait. Though, I still damn GameSpot for giving it an 8/10. Hell, every site I saw, even Game Informer, gave it a perfect score, except GameSpot, who gave the game to one of their anti-Wii employees to rate the game. Oh well, it was a great game, and it relieves boredom at times.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I found it a nice game.

...but it's too hard to get out of Lake Hylia.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• ...couldn't figure that out very easily.

But I did get out eventually.

• When I couldn't warp, I couldn't find a way out. And the next time I got to that part, I forgot again. It's like how I keep on forgetting Morpheel, the boss of the Lakebed Temple.

...I just can't remember fighting him... but I know I beat him...

• Quote from Wild Cucco

When I couldn't warp, I couldn't find a way out. And the next time I got to that part, I forgot again. It's like how I keep on forgetting Morpheel, the boss of the Lakebed Temple.

...I just can't remember fighting him... but I know I beat him...

Do you have the power to turn to wolf at anytime? If so, you beat Morpheel.

• i was sorta bummed out about it, it was too easy. the graphics were amazing though. i thought midna was annoying. i could of sworn that some times she would say things like "site puppy" and stuff like that it freaked me out ^o^

• Quote from zeypher

i was sorta bummed out about it, it was too easy. the graphics were amazing though. i thought midna was annoying. i could of sworn that some times she would say things like "site puppy" and stuff like that it freaked me out ^o^

I swore she called me a moron in her language and not text... or did she say something related to sex? o.O