The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (TP)

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Best game in the history of mankind. And Midna is not annoying. Zant was annoying, I hated his bullcrap. He was a crazy piece of sheez that needed therapy.

most people only lke the game because its the newest zelda game, and then they beat it because its soooooo easy and they think their bad asses or something when theyre really n00bs to zelda. zant was annoying though; he reminded me of the baboon in the forest temple.

• Quote from zeypher

most people only lke the game because its the newest zelda game, and then they beat it because its soooooo easy and they think their bad asses or something when theyre really n00bs to zelda. zant was annoying though; he reminded me of the baboon in the forest temple.

Question: Are you bashing TP? I don't think that is a real wise move.

• Quote from zeypher

Damnit, shut the hell up. Every post you make makes you sound retarded >_<

Zelda as a whole is an easy series. Get used to it.

Oh, and once again; Shut up. Please.

• Whoa let's calm it here people, we all have our different views and opinions of Zelda, we all gotta respect our own views an such. I think TP was a great game overall in my opinion, sure the bosses were a little easy but they were epic and fun enough in there own right.

most people only lke the game because its the newest zelda game, and then they beat it because its soooooo easy and they think their bad asses or something when theyre really n00bs to zelda.

That's not an opinion or a view, that's a bashing of people and the game.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

That's not an opinion or a view, that's a bashing of people and the game.

iam not bashing anybody or any of the games, iam just stating the facts. most of the newer zelda fans onlt like zelda cuz of TP, then hen they beat it they think they're badasses and its annoying because they cant even beat the first dungeon in the minish cap(an example of someone i know)

and btw what the f*** is your problem TM3000? all you've been doing is trying to make fun of me or something, and its making you look like a real dickweed.

Quote from Shrukan

Question: Are you bashing TP? I don't think that is a real wise move.

no iam not bashing TP, i like it, but its too overrated i think

• Stating the facts? I do sense there is an essence of arrogance about you and your ill-mannered "perspective" of the newer Zelda gamers. Sure things irritate you but there's no need to bring them to surface in such an undignified manner. If there new to the series and they only like TP, then let them like it maybe it'll take time before they get into the other games.

The Zelda series has never been about the difficulty but the aspects of exploration, interaction, engaging combat, a diverse variety of foes, vivid, engrossing worlds, memorable characters and the satisfaction after completing a specific epic task or side quest (in my opinion). Its an immersing series thats always conveyed a unique approach to the action/adventure genre that appeals to a wide range of different, immaginative gamers. Whether there old-school fanatics to the series or fresh new gamers, the Zelda series has always offered everyone something to sink there teeth into.

I think that its great that newer gamers are becoming immersed into the Zelda universe, and if TP was the answer to there prayers then so be it, just don't bash them for displaying you're so called "badassedness", cause I've never come across anything of the like.

• I'm not the one with the problem. Dickweed is a retarded insult. It's just you don't know anything. You don't know what a fucking spin off is. You start insulting a bunch of people who like the game, and that isn't even how they act. You need to get your facts straight. Look on the Tingle topic and tell me I'm the dick. Unless you're too blind to see the damn truth, it's the other way around.

Once again, shut up.

• As funny as it is watching you and ZL fight TM3000, please don't do it here. I don't want this thread to end up like the tingle one. ^_^

Tp is a great game ZL and if you want to rant about it do it in TB please, I'm sure you will get nice responses though.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Quote from spiff

As funny as it is watching you and ZL fight TM3000, please don't do it here. I don't want this thread to end up like the tingle one. ^_^

Tp is a great game ZL and if you want to rant about it do it in TB please, I'm sure you will get nice responses though.

I just prefer to stay out out of it and laugh, its waaaaay easier. i liked TP but people have this dillusion that its better than OoT, plus Midna made me mad a lot.

• Sometimes the truth hurts.... Okay, thats my opinion anyways... Some call it a dillusion, others call it a opinion..... ^o^

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

You cannot judge a game solely on the graphics!

*sigh*...

Who said he did? Why the heck do people suddenly jump on someone who even so much as mentions graphics? He never said it was the sole reason; he said the graphics are awesome after he said it was the best ever. If he had said "The game is the best because of the graphics", then you can make a comment. Otherwise, you guys really need to stop judging people.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

*sigh*...

Who said he did? Why the heck do people suddenly jump on someone who even so much as mentions graphics? He never said it was the sole reason; he said the graphics are awesome after he said it was the best ever. If he had said "The game is the best because of the graphics", then you can make a comment. Otherwise, you guys really need to stop judging people.

You shouldn't judge someone just because he told someone not to judge a game on graphics alone.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

You shouldn't judge someone just because he told someone not to judge a game on graphics alone.

For one, I actually did not make any judgment about you or your personality, I was making a general statement regarding people who automatically attack someone who mentions graphics at all. That was an irrelevant statement.

Secondly, an attempt to create an infinite loop of "judging" will not get either of us anywhere. :)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I know lol, I was bored... My only source of entertainment is on the computer, so when i get bored, all hell breaks loose and i spam...

• (Oldies... :P )

I have yet to complete the game, but so far this game's been a howl (no pun intended). The attacks sometimes aren't very smooth or react instantly (at least with my poor Wiimote-nunchuk combo), but they are faster to pull off than in the original games, and you can counter a lot easier. I have a blast being on Epona and roadkilling myself some goblins. XD
    Speaking of which, compared to Epona from OoT, TP's Epona is mach-speed. o_O
    The music is wondrous... Love listening to those themes. They add a lot of atmosphere into the game. Finally, a Zelda game that doesn't hold back anything creepy, scary, funny, heart-breaking, or downright disturbing/psychotic.

Though this doesn't beat my 1st favorite Wind Waker, it is definitely an improvement compared to many in the series, especially in the plot. Very involving, it is... even with an unoccasional glitch or two. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.