The Legend of Zelda: The WindWaker

• Quote from Midna

Oh no you didn't. OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

I am so sick of people like this. You know what? So what if its grahpics gave it a cell shaded look! This place is no diffrent from ZU.

I loved Wind Waker. My username is only 'Midna' because I thought she was cool.

Excuse me, but have you even read any of the posts in this thread? Everyone said that this is one of the best Zelda games out there, and not just because of the graphics, either. Happy Mask Salesman is the only person thus far that has said that it was a disappointment to fans, and now you say that you are leaving because everyone hates Wind Waker, when only one person has said this. You need to learn your facts before posting "everyone hates Wind Waker, this is like ZU, bleh" when only one person actually dislikes it.

In fact, look at the votes. 8 for "Love it", 4 for "Like it". I don't see anything lower than those, so what are you complaining about?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• loved it
    nothing really beats originality

this game was totally different for any zelda fan
    yet the story stayed the same
    there was a new magic to this game that i dont think any zelda fan could go against

music was amazing, elements such as the ocarina were brought back in a different way
    the game was perfection

• im reeeeeeallly sorry, i know you all like Wind Waker but i really did not like that game

I was so used to OoT and MM and that game was so different
    It started out really good, but once you had to get the Triforce pieces i really did not like it

Sorry!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Quote from Maverick Aurion

im reeeeeeallly sorry, i know you all like Wind Waker but i really did not like that game

I was so used to OoT and MM and that game was so different
    It started out really good, but once you had to get the Triforce pieces i really did not like it

Sorry!

I love it, but start to get bored when you have to find the Triforce pieces in the sea. I found that part a bit boring.

• My opinions on Windwaker:
    THE TRIFORCE IS NOT TO BE SOLID!!
    WHERE DID THE SOUNDS COME FROM WHEN YOU PLAYED THE WIND WAKER!?
    HOW THE HELL COULD THE KING TRANSFORM INTO A BOAT!
    DID A FOUR YEAR OLD DRAW THE GRAPHICS!?
    HOW THE HELL DID THE MASTERSWORD LOSE POWER WHEN IT NEVER COULD BEFORE!?

Other then that I did enjoy it. sept the triforce party was kinda dumb. and not enough temples.
    (has some issues with windwaker because they took away the occarina and epona)

I am but a mask that will take over your physical being when you wear me... <br />Happy Masks Salesman, why must you keep me in your backpack!?

• That sums up my problems but I said them in a more polite manner :P

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n