The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Quote from Steelia

So, THAT's Mr. Resetti. I've been wondering about his identity; thought I recognized the name, though.

Yeah, in AC, Mr. Resetti is a mole who gets pissed off at your character whenever you reset the game. When you do, he'll come visit you and, at first, calmly tell you to stop resetting the game. When you do it again, THAT'S when he starts yelling at the top of his lungs to make sure you stop, and when you reset the game a certain number of times, he gets a heart attack and calls in sick, so one of the other calmer moles will come and visit you instead. XD

Quote from Shrukan

A friend told me why isn't Snake Profile up. I'm thinking they are putting up Nintendo based ones first and then the 3rd party. Or maybe the info on the profiles in this weird roster?

Mario-Link-Kirby-Pikachu-Zelda-Donkey Kong- Bowser... etc.

I'm sure they'll do 3rd party chars last, as they're one of the biggest secrets in the game.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from spiff

That kind of makes me wonder what snake's final smash will be...

I'm betting he'll be able to use boxes and camouflage around the stages to confuse everyone. When there's only one person left with only a small amount of health, he'll bust out of nowhere and pwn.

For his final smash, I bet he'll infiltrate a missile base undetected and shoot missiles down onto the stages.

:o

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

I'm betting he'll be able to use boxes and camouflage around the stages to confuse everyone. When there's only one person left with only a small amount of health, he'll bust out of nowhere and pwn.

:o

I'm guessing like Twistkill said.

• Just out of curiosity, was ANY new Smash information released at E3, besides the Release Date and the small video footage?

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Just out of curiosity, was ANY new Smash information released at E3, besides the Release Date and the small video footage?

I'm afraid not. :(

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Quote from Muigi

I'm afraid not. :(

Augh, blast it. Leave it to Smash Bros. to be disappointing... Even the release date was disappointing! I'm going to be going off for a few months come October, and I won't even have a look at the entire character roster/stages/items by then! :'(

Ah, well. Better make it last.

As for characters, I speculate Sakurai will reveal in the next coming days/weeks:
    Yoshi
    Captain Falcon
    Meta Knight
    Zero-Suit Samus
    Ness
    Luigi
    Jigglypuff
    And possibly some extra tidbits -- such as Assist Trophy characters.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I was never really a fan of Ness

Saying that I dont know how jigglypuff is still in the series I think shes probably one of the worst characters

Looking forward to the Luigi update

• Quote from mortuaries

Saying that I dont know how jigglypuff is still in the series I think shes probably one of the worst characters

Jigglypuff is considered tradition to me. She/He/It has been in the first two installments, so why leave he/she/it out now?

And Jiggs may suck in your opinion, but many people managed to beat the final event in Melee as that puffball, including me.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Quote from spiff

Yes it was very easy with jigglypuff event 51. and I am very good with jigglypuff. Have they mentioned olnline play yet?

They've mentioned it, but it isn't their top priority at the moment.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• ZOMG I LOVE BEING JIGGLYPUFF ^o^
    If they remove Jigglypuff, I'll be really dissapointed.
    Jigglypuff is second after Link in my favorite characters list in SSBM

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from mortuaries

I was never really a fan of Ness

Looking forward to the Luigi update

Neither was I, really, for Ness's part. I'm not exactly thrilled with the Ice Climbers either, but try saying that in front of bloodthirsty fanboys. They'll jump you and murder you for such "blasphemy." :P

As for Jigglypuff, I find her superior to Kirby in quite a few aspects... except in the weight and shielding departments. (Hold your shield down long enough in SSBM, she'll go soaring when it cracks! For those who don't know.)

Quote from Muigi

• Yes, very well done. I'm going to enjoy listening for this one come Brawl, same with the Ridley Fight theme.

Quote from Muigi

• Awww, that's bull! This guy was my #1 hopeful in being playable. :'(

Ah... well. What can you do.
    At least Sakurai noted how it was popular.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Steelia

Awww, that's bull! This guy was my #1 hopeful in being playable. :'(

I'm gone for an hour and someone's dreams are already shot. XD

Quote from The Shoutbox